Simple way to increase your ranked wins.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThCakeIsALie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2013

At least it's what I do and I haven't had too much difficulty in securing wins:
http://youtu.be/7VO70M_zeng

Another thing I would like to point out is to NEVER DISCOURAGE YOUR TEAMMATES!

Be the good team player by building them up and encouraging them. See a player starting to harass your other teammate? Be the bigger man and tell him to stop and that, "We can still win!"

Just be an all-out cheerleader for your team and 1) not only will you be building up your team and potentially encouraging your team to victory, but 2) it'll increase your thumbs ups.

Hope any of this helps. Here's to hoping it increases your win rate as well! <3

ROKAF JE

02-17-2013

This guy is going into Platinum, I'll bet

LoudFootSteps

02-17-2013

I originally thought that most people don't usually complain and such. However, in the most recent game I played, the entire enemy team was raging over all-chat at everyone's mistakes. It was funny as hell, mainly because our team was telling them to calm down...

People seriously need to learn how to calm down. It's as simple as that.

Dorsia

02-17-2013

I forget how many games it took me to get from Gold I into Plat V, but every single game in that was a big comeback game (5-20 at 20 minutes in, almost all towers down, etc). Never give up

Haitah

02-17-2013

This is how you can figure out whether you will win or not:
In most situations I put it on the next team fight and tell my teammates, "If we can't win this next teamfight, with how far behind we are, we will more than likely lose." Everyone puts their all into that one fight and if we lose it, we FF, if we win which happens a good bit of the time, we all get high hopes and continue the game.