3v3 Poppy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BrokenHeartVerse

01-10-2011

What build do you suggest?

Semi Fatal

01-10-2011

tank. poppy does enough dmg with her abilities and many teams need tanks.

Tokinatoor

01-10-2011

I use 21/0/9
get minion buff extra time
I kill dragon at lvl 7-9 without wriggles or smite

IF your jungling get wriggles before sheen.

i like rushing sheen then boots (i like combat move speed or mercs) then phage or zeal (both have advantages and disadvantages for first item) triforce
After tri force game might be over but if its not get Glacial Shard or just a plain BFS for more damage.
CDR really helps out poppy if you dont believe me just click on her tips page in game.
I like to build BFS into Infinity
(dont always buy this) Phantom dancer is good to combo with Infinity Edge and the speed is great with your W but I usually stop buying offense weapons now because you rape most champions already.

Banshee Veil is good or buy a frozen heart from glacial shard. Abyssal scepter might be good if your team is mostly AP.
I buy a warmogs for more HP because that is what your gonna need after getting armor and MR but warmogs this late sucks in most games.

Maybe Rylais or frozen hammer for a better slow and more but its not gonna stack with triforce?

Trinity Force is required, IE or Glacial Shard are strongly reccomended for an AD/Tank Poppy

AD poppy is still somewhat of a hybrid.....I think about 1/4-1/8 of my damage is magic and the rest is attack

Seelyon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2011

I like to play Poppy as a tanky AP nuker: Poppy Guide

Generally Abyssal + Hourglass is enough to beef you up while still providing damage.

aroy1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2011

depends what they have. if they mostly ap then go ap poppy with a deathfiregrasp, if thye have tanks ap or ad but ad offers mandreds for you to use or triforce is really useful, then build tanky, and get like one big dmg items and you would be set.

shubomber

01-11-2011

i like taking 13 masteries for offense and then grabbing either defense or utility depending on how tanky the rest of my team is.

sheen is an absolute must first item, except maybe boots 1. the extra burst is just way too good. for AD go triforce then IE/madreds/phantom/whatever, for AP take deathfire then lich bane then rylai's. substitute in a tank item if you need it, boots are up to preference although Lucidity could alleviate the need for CDR in your tank item. the game should be long over by this point.