Does anyone else think LeBlanc deserves a buff?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChAoTiC14

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2013

What items do I need to build on her because I am struggling with making her useful in relatively close games?

Zero Suit Senpai

02-17-2013

If the game is relatively close, LB didn't do her job. She needs to roam and win lanes for her team.

She's not that good, and Riot doesn't want to make her good, unfortunately (I like LB too). It makes sense in a way. If LB was really good, it would be insanely unfun to go against her.

infinity2quared

02-17-2013

Leblanc needs a buff to late game utility. Badly.

If they just buffed her damage, then it would either not be enough--and she still wouldn't be viable--or it would be enough--and she would be "unfun" and everyone would call for nerfs.

So what she needs is an actual mod to her kit, to allow her to do some good for the team in the late game aside from raw single target damage output. I suggest making her e aoe, or making her q frontload the silence without a proc.

EpixAura

02-17-2013

I believe that LeBlanc is in a perfect place right now, provided that you can cover for her lack of wave clear. Unfortunately, there aren't many non-mid lane champs that have wave clear, which leads to the problem.
If a viable non-mid champion with wave clear was introduced, I wouldn't be surprised to see LeBlanc used in competitive play.

Narshen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2013

Honestly I would just make her W do 50% increased damage to minions.

Yeah her lategame is still subpar but now she has waveclear and won't be as easily denied at tower.

De Vandal

02-17-2013

Hard to judge because very few top tier players use her, but she's been banned in every single game against TSM that i've seen the past 2 weeks. Hard to imagine she's in that bad of a place if Regi's is that respected/feared. Especially with how popular hyper aggressive comps are at the moment, though that's moreso just high-tier play lol so again it's hard to really judge her

LunarFault

02-20-2013

You should watch Regi play Leblanc. This Q R W combo that everybody does is her weakest combo. Her real combo is W (into range or right next to them) Q R E (pause as they just droped a duce from seeing their healthbar disapear) w back the second half of the damage on E procs they are dead and stunned q is back up. 3.6 sec cool down with 40% cdr and you q the last bit of health off. If ignite is up the combo is w q r e d go buy something with that 300g you just made in 1.5sec.

Leblanc is a champ you need to take advantage of smart casting. I have Q R D item 1 and 2 set to smart cast. The reason I don't smart cast W and E is because they are skill shots and I don't want it screwed up from a bad hand jerk. Smart cast 1 and 2 for your items, ie DFG.

This is what Regi does and that is why his Leblanc is feared. instagib some poor adc/apc/support

Moonthrower

02-20-2013

Picking Leblanc is like telling the enemy team "I'm either going to beat you by 25 minutes or become worthless."

Diddy

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunarFault View Post
You should watch Regi play Leblanc. This Q R W combo that everybody does is her weakest combo. Her real combo is W (into range or right next to them) Q R E (pause as they just droped a duce from seeing their healthbar disapear) w back the second half of the damage on E procs they are dead and stunned q is back up. 3.6 sec cool down with 40% cdr and you q the last bit of health off. If ignite is up the combo is w q r e d go buy something with that 300g you just made in 1.5sec.

Leblanc is a champ you need to take advantage of smart casting. I have Q R D item 1 and 2 set to smart cast. The reason I don't smart cast W and E is because they are skill shots and I don't want it screwed up from a bad hand jerk. Smart cast 1 and 2 for your items, ie DFG.

This is what Regi does and that is why his Leblanc is feared. instagib some poor adc/apc/support
There are a **** ton of combos to use, but qrwe imo is not her weakest combo, At level 6 it does the most damage because she lands all of her abilities. It is just her most known combo which is easy to see coming from players with a brain. Imo it's better to harass down, surprise them with a W into chain QR (or QR + chain). This is a lot harder to do because if you miss chain you lose a lot more damage than her regular kill combo.

Once you get a good chunk of ap and dfg, dfg q+r can instagib a carry caught out of position. I think her real problem is that once late game arrives it's harder for her to get through everyone with warmogs to the carry, and if the carry does not die with the initial combo she has to stay in melee range and wait for the chains to proc. She is too squishy for this and dies easily, making it a 4v4. (Not to mention it's harder to farm on her too.)

LunarFault

02-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diddy6000 View Post
There are a **** ton of combos to use, but qrwe imo is not her weakest combo, At level 6 it does the most damage because she lands all of her abilities. It is just her most known combo which is easy to see coming from players with a brain. Imo it's better to harass down, surprise them with a W into chain QR (or QR + chain). This is a lot harder to do because if you miss chain you lose a lot more damage than her regular kill combo.

Once you get a good chunk of ap and dfg, dfg q+r can instagib a carry caught out of position. I think her real problem is that once late game arrives it's harder for her to get through everyone with warmogs to the carry, and if the carry does not die with the initial combo she has to stay in melee range and wait for the chains to proc. She is too squishy for this and dies easily, making it a 4v4. (Not to mention it's harder to farm on her too.)
Late game you need to play her as a utility. I don't blow any combos till I see the ADC out of position. She is very dependent on positioning late game and that is where I see people fall off with her.

I have had a lot of comebacks as her just being patient after the jungle allowed my lane to be pushed too hard. Chains is beautiful and people should just be casting that out with spaming her Q till they see somebody out of position then pounce. Even if you have to use DFG on one of the bruisers to take them out of the fight. It's not always about going for the ADC. I'll take 1/2 of the health of the warmogs stackers just to make them think twice. This is where chains comes in.