Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Cursor Modification

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zhang Fei

Recruiter

02-17-2013

Hello Riot,

First I would like to say a prayer to the gods of LOL to hear me. I used to be able to change out the evil red sword and diamond for the blue or green one so I could actually see them in team fights. Then you went ahead and moved the cursors out of the .exe so I could no longer hack them.

I still have incredible trouble seeing a red cursor even when the screen isn't busy. None of your cursors particularly jump off the screen at all regardless... Some others had suggested perhaps adding a subtle glow to the outside edges of the cursors.

In general I feel this is an incredibly easy and highly useful addition to LOL - you already have colorblind mode (which I use) but it's not enough.

I'm almost ashamed about how much money I've poured into this game.... pretty pretty please with cherries on top.

Ni Je Ba Ne

02-18-2013

its done differently now... i wrote a tool that changes them which ill release as soon as i make it more user friendly

if anyone wants it early let me know and ill post it up. but u have to backup/redo each patch. this is the part im working on automating. theres other similar tools that do the same but theyre way too bloated for some reason :P

cursors added:
http://oi52.tinypic.com/28tdtuf.jpg

Kythadrin

02-20-2013

Would love an option to load a custom cursor or at least a few options or a color selector.

Chillin

02-25-2013

cursor custimization would be sick, little things like this give huge flavor to the game and are simple features, like the post about having a customizable/favorite champions list. Easy features and adds depth.

Zhang Fei

Recruiter

02-28-2013

"Cursors in colorblind mode have been updated
All red cursors have been recolored to orange
The spellcasting cursor has been recolored to a lighter shade of blue"
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/patch-303-notes
THE LOL GODS HAVE BLESSED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!