Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to play garen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dustinex

02-17-2013

this tutorial show you how to play garen like a boss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg4JthFHWsE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xantak

02-18-2013

First, I wouldn't so much as call it a "tutorial on playing Garen like a boss." More like how to show a selfish side, or sloppy side with some kill stealing splashed in, at various points of the game. Sort of like a Darius Syndrome for dummies, especially against a super soft and slow Heimerdinger, since utilizing Garen well is easier than you think. Was also glad for the mute button, because I didn't hear anything useful, enlightening, or entertaining to accompany the video. Usually a tutorial offers advice on what items to get, what masteries to slot, what skills to max out as quick as possible. In my opinion, I saw an e-peen video looking for approval from peers, whether greater or lesser(most likely from lesser) in experience with League of Legends.