Can we fix shroom death animations?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sedna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2013

I'm getting tired of seeing them spit gold, making the sound of sweet gold landing in my inventory only to realize they are worth nothing. I know they used to be worth like 5 gold, what happened to that compensation for putting up with Teemos?

Inconsistencies are annoying, and this is one that's been around for awhile now...

Teemo trolls us enough as is, but now he is just stuffing his shrooms with chocolate coins that melt before they hit the ground, way to double troll us Teemo ;~:

Edit: If you agree, throw up a bump, all help towards getting this recognized is appreciated :3

Sedna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2013

Bump for justice against Teemo's delicious trolls.

Sedna

02-17-2013

I can't be the only one to notice this .-.

Chunky Evelynn

02-17-2013

Agreed. It's total bs.

Niqhtmare x

02-17-2013

i think in the past they used to give 1 gold

i could be wrong though
i have bad memory

Sedna

02-17-2013

Regardless of past value, I think it should be looked into, either give even 1 coin for it, or remove the sound/animation. I don't know, its just out of place currently.

Sedna

02-17-2013

bump ~

B3ER

02-17-2013

They used to give gold, then they removed that aspect, then Riot was too lazy to remove the animations.

CaptainLightEyes

02-17-2013

Play tf or twisted treeline, the passive bonus gold on kills works on the shrooms. its so satisfying

Sedna

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowseeker44 View Post
Play tf or twisted treeline, the passive bonus gold on kills works on the shrooms. its so satisfying
^ win