Vote Kicking in Ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dehunter456

02-17-2013

I'm not even going to try to address this in a polite way. Add a damn vote kick system in ranked. I'm stuck in ******* bronze due to all of these trolls. I haven't even gotten close to the promotion to another division thanks to these 8 year olds. Add this or make losses more forgiving. I'm can't carry the team with these trolls around.

ROKAF JE

02-17-2013

@ Title
No.
You're stuck in Bronze because you aren't good enough to leave.

Your KDA is bad, runes are terrible, masteries equally terrible, and you've played less than 50 games with 3 champions who aren't even considered viable right now..

You don't have any reasons to complain, except your own gameplay.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning...3Kruger_effect

Welcome to the League of Tough Love.

dehunter456

02-17-2013

Ok. Let me address my problem again in a less biased way.

I'm a novice League player who is struggling to get out of bronze. In 1 out of every 3 games I play, there always appears to be a toxic player or a troll. They complain just because they didn't get the lane they wanted or they just want to troll us. So I lose those games.

Yes my runes are terrible because I made the mistake of not buying runes until 30. I also need to work on my masteries too. I don't know which champs are viable in ranked as those are the champions that my team wants. On average, I have a decent KDA like 5/2/X or I might be on a roll with a KDA of 10/1/X. The particular games you looked at had at least one toxic player/troll. In my support nunu game, Rammus was yelling at us to defend when we were trying to force a fight at dragon. He never participated in team fights and just did his own thing. In the master yi game, Sivir got really angry since she didn't get top. I offered her mid, but she kept on yelling at top (pantheon). At the end, she troll picked Sivir and we lost due to not having a very good team composition since we were all squishy.

I need help getting out of this. I really would like advice on my runes, masteries, and champions that are somewhat viable in ranked. A vote-kicking system would really be nice as it would help reduce the toxic players in que. Please give me some help.

buneter

02-17-2013

except your not good enought to be silver im stuck in bronze and im pissed about being in bronze v afte I got into bronze III but i know im not good enough to be silver

Agent Pwnage

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by dehunter456 View Post

I'm a novice League player who is struggling to get out of bronze. In 1 out of every 3 games I play, there always appears to be a toxic player or a troll. They complain just because they didn't get the lane they wanted or they just want to troll us. So I lose those games.

Yes my runes are terrible because I made the mistake of not buying runes until 30. I also need to work on my masteries too. I don't know which champs are viable in ranked as those are the champions that my team wants. On average, I have a decent KDA like 5/2/X or I might be on a roll with a KDA of 10/1/X. The particular games you looked at had at least one toxic player/troll. In my support nunu game, Rammus was yelling at us to defend when we were trying to force a fight at dragon. He never participated in team fights and just did his own thing. In the master yi game, Sivir got really angry since she didn't get top. I offered her mid, but she kept on yelling at top (pantheon). At the end, she troll picked Sivir and we lost due to not having a very good team composition since we were all squishy.

I need help getting out of this. I really would like advice on my runes, masteries, and champions that are somewhat viable in ranked. A vote-kicking system would really be nice as it would help reduce the toxic players in que. Please give me some help.
Seriously? You just admitted you're bad and yet u hope to get out of bronze? On average (unless u play like 5 games total) your team has a chance of getting 4/5 people that are trolling (only if you aren't the troll ureself), and the enemy team has a potential of having 5/5 trolls. The more games you play (as long as you're not terrible) the higher you go up.

ROKAF JE

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by dehunter456 View Post

http://www.lolking.net/champions/

Click "Win Rate"

Those with high popularity / win rate are typically currently powerful champions.

zaroph

02-17-2013

I do somewhat agree what what he is saying. I'm not looking at his states however the game that i play and the people i play with. Sometimes its annoying knowing you will lose and you can't really just leave and wait for 30 min for another game. So, i do kind of agree with him a vote kick might help but people will abuse it so much in league. So its hard to just make something like that. Sorry for bad grammer i'm typing this before a game starts so i'm trying to be fast.

Dorsia

02-17-2013

What happens if someone picks an unpopular champ who they happen to dominate with? You'll have 4 people just vote kicking over and over again until they get a team comp that they think is perfect.

Flagrock

02-17-2013

All I can say is: You are whining about your team "trolling" you and how you are a lot better than bronze material. Really? I'm sorry this will sound nasty, but this is life sorry. First, you don't have 2 full T3 rune pages. You basically are hurting your team by that. You are giving up stats because you don't have the fully upgraded runes and full page. It's like saying 0 AP is better than 40 AP. You will lose your match ups because of the difference in base stats because of runes. Second, how the old ELO system worked and slightly how this new system works. There needs to be people in bronze, silver, and gold. Not everyone can be diamond. When there was elo there was a majority of people at or below bronze because of a simple rule. If only ONE team can win then SOMEONE has to LOSE and that means SOMEONE will be LOWER than others. So, in essence most of the population of ranked players must be in bronze because of that simple rule.

"Vote-kick" can cause toxicity but having a disband lobby button like a surrender vote would fix problems. Put that on the dodge timer allow you to reque and there you go problem solved. Also, get a report function thrown in for those great trolls who escape justice and the world is perfect...

Boidkan

02-17-2013

The best way to go up in elo is to admit you are bad and try and notice when you **** up and what you could have done different. Instead of yelling at someone for not calling mia, for example, instead you should ask yourself: should I have a ward there? should I have payed more attention to mini map and where the jungler probably is at any given time?. Keep being critical of yourself and you will get better and go up in elo.