Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Minor]Bot Lane As Ziggs His Q Double Bomb

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malzyhurr

02-17-2013

Priority: Minor

Description: While playing Classic > Summoners Rift > Normal Blind Pick as Ziggs on bot lane I experienced a slight bug. I tossed my q and it was a double bomb.

1. Apart of blue team and bottom lane.
  2. Harass the two enemy champions before minions reach the tower after spawning.
  3. Toss out q here a view times in bottom bush closest to enemy tower.
  4. Then move next to the bush closest to river(not in bush just next to).
  5. If I'm correct there will be the fog of war in front of you.
  6. Toss q toward where the suspected enemy may be.

What I saw happen was a a double bouncing bomb or double q. This could be due to the fog of war being there but I'm not sure. Either way I saw two distinct bombs being tossed. I was also out of auto attack range for that to be a possibility.

namora

02-17-2013

Did you watch the replay? Ziggs' Q bombs are bigger than his AA bombs. It may very well not be a bug. I'll see if I can reproduce it later on though.

~Summoner namora, of the lower case.

Malzyhurr

02-18-2013

Quote:
namora:
Did you watch the replay? Ziggs' Q bombs are bigger than his AA bombs. It may very well not be a bug. I'll see if I can reproduce it later on though.

~Summoner namora, of the lower case.

Idk how to watch replays. I don't believe I was in range for his AA and I was clicking to run away as I saw the double q. Thank you for your response.

vLemon

QA Analyst

02-19-2013

Malzyhurr what is your summoner name in PBE?

KamaitachiTrey

Huntsman

02-19-2013

Quote:
Malzyhurr:
Idk how to watch replays. I don't believe I was in range for his AA and I was clicking to run away as I saw the double q. Thank you for your response.

Watch replays by going into your profile, your match history, and going to the game in question, clicking on it, and then clicking the Watch Replay button in the bottom right corner of the games stats. But, definitely give vLemons your summoner name too, obviously!

a Fatality

02-19-2013

Can you reproduce this, did you use the smartcast at the same time as using the regular. In the past this has caused Viktor ults to be double summoned. As vLyte asked, what is your summoner name in PBE, so we can watch the replay.