Taking on Vilemaw

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Icowman

02-19-2013

You should test it with Udyr. Turtle and Tiger is really good for killing Vilemaw.

Xsilverpheonix

02-20-2013

Almost any tankydps with a BotRK can do it I would assume.

Eviant

02-28-2013

I found Fiora can do it, though she has to build tanky (The way I build her) But it's a bit later, and it's still kind of slow. Though I wonder if Maxing Parry by 9 might change it a bit. But I'd run Attack speed Glyphs and seals, with AD Marks and Quints. (Maybe Arm pen) Get Grezs, and Ninja Tabi and I go Mallet, but it's more for the perma slow, so maybe a bloodThirster could do it

BabyLoaf

02-28-2013

Vilemaw's ranged attack is pathetic ez could do it @ 10m im sure

JETxGREEN

02-28-2013

TIER 1
EZREAL max Q build BOTR
solo it

QQles

03-01-2013

when trying with shaco, use clone/boxes on oposite side of vilemaw then u, swaping agro btween, they dont take aoe damage if vile facing away =)

Demacry

03-01-2013

I apologize for letting this project just sit for the last week or so. Work has been tedious to say the least.

I'll pick this back up and hopefully I'll some real headway this weekend. I plan to change this to a more open style of taking on vilemaw while running smiteless to help give players a better idea of how strong certain champs have to be before they try to sneak in vilemaw, and not just seclude this to jungles who are all to rare in solo que.

doombotMECHA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2013

has anyone tried fiora yet? there was some business about her being really good at killing the dragon way back when...

tush fat

06-23-2013

I've been soloing vilemaw with spirit of the spectral wraith alone and being level 8 at exactly minute 10:00 and ending with aproximately half the health. Haven't taken my clearing time though. I find cass to be more comfortable in killing vilemaw than nunu.

Demacry

06-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by tush fat View Post
I've been soloing vilemaw with spirit of the spectral wraith alone and being level 8 at exactly minute 10:00 and ending with aproximately half the health. Haven't taken my clearing time though. I find cass to be more comfortable in killing vilemaw than nunu.
Yeah the new jungle items change everything. There are a ton of champs that can solo Vile Maw now. I accidentally let the project just fall aside. If I find the free time I'd like to remake this thread with the new jungle items included.