[Discussion] Uldyr Builds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krangbot

12-03-2009

With a philo + turtle stancing I have never once had a problem with mana. Turtle creeping is key here.

My issues have been damage and surviving. thus my focus on Turtle>Bear>Tiger

P.S. I have seen the 2nd and third hits from tiger crit. They just aren't huge but its all exactly the same, just divided by 3 and sneakier. Tiger is good for last hitting creeps too btw...

Handbananna

12-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by BudNBurritos View Post
No you are.
No u!

Handbananna

12-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahras View Post
Ah the forums, the only place where the argument:

"ur wrong!", "no ur wrong", "uhuh!", "yeah huh!"

is still valid, besides kindergarten of course.
need something to do during the crazy que times :/ I got a documentary on the Waco incident going in the background as well :P

friedrice7

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsKarma View Post
Useless champ. Every game someone is feeding with him. I just built him tank when I tried him out not in practice so he'd be useful at doing something and so I wouldn't feed.

Thinking about building him into a AP/Tank build. Until they buff Tiger stance I'm not going to be playing a damage Udyr (or him at all, hes boring).
Tried that, but his AP ratio is pretty poor. Something like 20 AP gives a +1 dmg...

SamuraiPanda

12-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuraiPanda View Post
How does armor penetration affect the active for Tiger? Like, it does damage over time, but what kind of damage does it do? Magic, physical, or true? And would it do more damage if he has armor pen items?
Nobody knows the answer?

Joru

12-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuraiPanda View Post
Nobody knows the answer?
I've never tested it or anything, but based on the wording, I would assume that it's true damage based on how much damage the attack that triggered it did (so it would be affected by armor in that sense). But that's just an assumption. It would be silly if it double-dipped on mitigation by being both reduced indirectly by armor and directly by magic resistance or whatever, and it'd be needlessly complicated to take what your unmitigated damage would have been and then re-mitigate it by some atypical fomula.

Mzum

12-03-2009

Malady is an interesting item on him. It appears that the tiger stance dot benefits from the 5 bonus damage per hit. Sadly, it ups your attack speed, which is kinda meh on him. For Regen, Haunting Guise seemed ok, and gives you -%CD if thats any good. Hard to say if the hero needs -cd% or not.

KingofKingz

12-04-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzum View Post
Malady is an interesting item on him. It appears that the tiger stance dot benefits from the 5 bonus damage per hit. Sadly, it ups your attack speed, which is kinda meh on him. For Regen, Haunting Guise seemed ok, and gives you -%CD if thats any good. Hard to say if the hero needs -cd% or not.

->Sadly, it ups your attack speed, which is kinda meh on him.<-

serious?

Dahras

12-04-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzum View Post
First of all, attack speed is ridiculously good on Uldyr, as it improves EVERY STANCE. Bear can stun more, turtle can regen more, phoenix can fire blast more, and tiger, well tiger can hit 2.5 attacks per second.

Secondly, I think CD reduction can be decent on Uldyr, especially if you stance dance a lot, or depend on the Tiger activate.

MagicCoolBus

12-05-2009

My build
boots
madreds
vampiric septer
phage
zerkers
bloodrazors
ice mallet
bloodthirster

I am not sure if bloodrazor's 3% total hp dmg would work with tiger stance 3 consecutive hits and any info on this would be greatly appreciated.

My strategy
-get madreds with phoenix for farming and jungleing
-once you get phage dip in and out of lanes picking off half hp Champions
-next is the choice of bloodrazors or ice mallet if you need more dmg get blood razors ice mallet if you need hp. Usually its 5v5 time and
-bloodthirsters to top if off