Ideal Trynd 6/6 inventory?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

volaju

07-11-2011

Was wondering what people typically aim for, in order to kill people asap late game. So far I've been going with:

Berserkers Boots / Infinity Edge / Phantom Dancer / Last Whisper / 2x Bloodthirster

I think this build is solid in general, but I guess I don't cap out on crit until I'm lower HP, so maybe that's a problem? Is attack speed more important than more damage once I have a full inv? Should I go 2x bloodthirsters in general? Should I take a defensive item?

Lol yeah, just curious, what do you use to basically say GG to the other team, because at this point, you're one of the strongest carrys in the game if you have 6/6 items, so those item choices really matter.

Cäptenplanet

07-11-2011

I used to play him a lot a while back. I would usually end up with beserker boots, bloodthirster, infinity edge, phantom dancer, black cleaver, and either another phantom dancer or bloodthirster.

As of order to go in i go.

Avarice Blade
Beserker Boots
Zeal
Infinity Edge (BF Sword, Cloak, then pickaxe)
Phantom Dancer (Finish the zeal)
Sell the Avarice Blade
Blood Thirster (B.F. Sword first if you can, otherwise get the lifesteal item)
Black Cleaver

Usually at this point i have enough damage and crit with runs and items that i should be able to 3 and 4 shot anyone so i usually go with another phantom dancer for run and attack speed. This puts me over 2.0 attack speed and around 480 run speed...no one gets away anymore =P

bobboyjoe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2011

I find the Items I normaly like on trynd end game are as follows

Infinity Edge
Phantom Dancer
Ghost Blade
Quicksilver Sash(stops any CC or mord ult or well anything...)
Bloodthirster
and probably another Bloodtirster?

not quite sure been a while since gotten all 6 items on trynd lol

Belbin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2011

Mercury Treads/Berzerker's Greaves (Based on their team)
Infinity Edge
Phantom Dancer
Phantom Dancer
Bloodthirster
Bloodthirster/Black Cleaver/Frozen Mallet (If they burst down a little too hard or if they have armor, usually they don't)

I pack cleanse as a summoner spell so I can buy just more damage items in place of quick silver sash. It's better in some cases and worse in others, but I think it works well enough. This build also gives you 100% crit and enough movespeed to chase even a fleeing Kassadin. I'm also too lazy to activate steroids like Youmuu's Ghostblade (or I forget) so I avoid buying it.

thelost1

07-12-2011

belbins build is the ideal build Phantom dancer x2, Blood thirster x2, beserker greavers , infinity edge

gives Attack speed max crit stupidly high move speed 1k heals per second from life steal 250%crit damage

volaju

07-12-2011

So armor pen from last whisper doesn't trump another phantom dancer? You'd think with his passive, you would be at 100% crit with trynd anyway by the time you're in the middle of a big fight right? So PD is basically only 15% MS and 50% AS, with diminishing returns on that MS.

I dunno, what's the logic here? Armor pen synergies perfectly with any physical damage, crits included. The less mitigation they have, the more damage you deal ultimately.

I also hear that a lot of trynds use crit runes... which would mean you have even less armor pen naturally, and you would be capped out on 100% crit a lot more reliably / earlier in the fight. All this in mind, you still recommend another PD over LW or something else like black cleaver?

Prometheius

07-12-2011

Vs a team with insignificant CC:

IE
PD
BT
Stark's
FMallet
Boots of Choie

BT + Starks for Life Steal

PD + Stark's for Atk Spd

PD + IE for Crit Chance