Does anyone find that...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

haranix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2010

....Mordekaiser is crapttons scarier than Garen ?

I mean, when he walks into a facefull of 5 of us (Koggie with Madreds included), he just kind of goes 'LOLOLOL Q, E, W, ...hit hit hit R', turns the fight into a 4v6, and proceeds to carry the entire team even when their main dps (Ashe) had been long dead since the start of the fight.

How to counter ? D:

Neonir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2010

fucus on him, if you have the CotG on ya run like hell
until it goes away, if you have enough hp by then, go back and kick some metal booty!

Liquidone

10-27-2010

I find that curling into the fetal position to protect your vitals is a good strategy.

VCJunky

10-27-2010

Mord is slow, has no disables, and his ulti is DoT which you can outheal.

Garen has silence, can speed up to chase you down, and his ulti can kill you outright, not that DoT ****.

haranix

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neonir View Post
fucus on him, if you have the CotG on ya run like hell
until it goes away, if you have enough hp by then, go back and kick some metal booty!
But it just recycles into a neverending cycle of DEATH METAL. D:
(Plus he can just refresh his **** shield)

haranix

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCJunky View Post
Mord is slow, has no disables, and his ulti is DoT which you can outheal.

Garen has silence, can speed up to chase you down, and his ulti can kill you outright, not that DoT ****.
I can just side step and rip him a new one with Madreds though, especially if that Garen stacks Sunfires. His silence will only **** me up if I'm dumb enough to get that close to him/tank doesn't roar in his face.