Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Community destruction

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaipakta

10-27-2010

I'm royally disappointed in this game's community. Every single game i have played most or all of the players are honestly jerks. my ignore list has gone from 4 to 400 people in the past week. I don't know why i re installed this game.

Liquidone

10-27-2010

Honestly, this place is heaven compared to X-Box Live. I came to LoL from X-Box Live and I can honestly say this community is nothing compared to the mouth breathers, try-hards, and racists that populate X-Box Live and game sites like Gamebattles.

Selliria

10-27-2010

Yes, this community sucks. But posting more threads about it won't change it.

The Itis

10-27-2010

It is much easier to tune out verbal **** on xbox live.
Having to read poorly written vulgarities because it MIGHT pertain to your team communicating strategy is a visual assault on your eyeballs. Only sometimes a part deep within you is still happy that it is in English.

Stonewall008

10-28-2010

Actually - this community isn't totally mean. I say the majority of it is good.

GivePeaceAChance

10-28-2010

Quote:
Liquidone:
Honestly, this place is heaven compared to X-Box Live. I came to LoL from X-Box Live and I can honestly say this community is nothing compared to the mouth breathers, try-hards, and racists that populate X-Box Live and game sites like Gamebattles.

You got butthurt by people who did good in a GB match then trash talked. Trash talking over live works really well especially in Halo where being mad really can cause aggressive play.

But racism is everywhere, but really ; coming from 5 years of xbox live, this community is much worse than xbox live.

Stonewall008

10-28-2010

Quote:
GivePeaceAChance:
You got butthurt by people who did good in a GB match then trash talked. Trash talking over live works really well especially in Halo where being mad really can cause aggressive play.

But racism is everywhere, but really ; coming from 5 years of xbox live, this community is much worse than xbox live.

Trust me friend - it's not.

KalosCast

10-28-2010

People trash-talking in an online game? Call the president!