Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nasus VS Pantheon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fukaro

02-17-2013

Ninja tabi + cloth armor. Laugh at panth while you farm.

A Dolphin

02-17-2013

Build armor and auto attack before you Q. Also your ult > his ult. Your slow > his entire kit.

Just auto attack before you Q, and you'll out damage him, assuming you're building tanky.

Yo Zack

09-13-2014

I died and gave first blood, after that he got greedy and ulted me under my tower, I r w e q'd and he died
after that I just played it safe getting any stacks I could, asked for ganks and stayed in lane while he was dead. We won in the end and I was able to duel him at 20 mins. I was constaly 2-3v1'd after that of course they lost because of that.
Moral of the story, farm untill you're 30% health. Buy cloth armor to start. Get tp ghost/flash. Get 1 armor 1 giants belt. Phage Sheen Spirit vissage, unless no magic damage, tri force, boots of swiftness then whatever. That's my build that game all in order except for my boots.