How do you feel when the game is over in the first 8 mins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Muppetron

02-17-2013

You know. When you watch both lanes feed the other team about 8 kills in under ten minutes. Talk about a time waster. Over before it begins.

One time I did get pissed off and yelled at some guy cause he literally averaged 1 death per minute in the first 10 minutes of the game.

Edward Elrickk

02-17-2013

Oh yes. I truly hate this.
People will say "just keep playing you might be able to turn it around"

Well 99 times out of 100, these feeders simply continue to feed. I have screenshots of NeverSurrender allies who end thier games at 1/19 or 8/24.

IS132ab5e9fd996a5c5fa17

02-17-2013

Dying in lane is obviously pretty bad, and its going to happen to everybody at some point, but the big issue with the sort of players described above is that they don't know when to back off.

I've seen numerous players feed their lane opponent a kill, walk back to lane, and proceed to go balls deep once more, despite being a level and perhaps an item behind the enemy. If you've died in lane, stop trying for a kill, and just freeze your lane and farm.

Grandpappy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2013

Losing happens, so I treat it as a learning experience, meaning, can I salvage one lane (if jungling) or can I reduce the risk of death in another.

Bryy

02-17-2013

You can still use the game to practice a new champion or try a different build or learn about your opponents thought process or where wards are the best placed or...

You should learn more in a game you lose than in a game you win.

Still Eternity

02-17-2013

My biggest problem is that is those Allies that truely believe we can come back, after they've Fed so much the enemy is on a four item build at 25 minutes.

It's incredibly frustrating having to play an extra 20-30 minutes because the enemy is so fed that we can't fight them, but they're too bad of players to actually finish the game, and that bottom lane duo that's gone 0/19 just won't throw in the goddamn towel.

VNSandvich

02-17-2013

Kinda frustrating but usually I just keep on farming and wait for the 20 min mark, if the surrender fails well...

Omega Malu

02-17-2013

Longest 12 minutes of my life

스르륵

02-17-2013

I wait it out because of Riot's stupid leaver policy
then report all feeding allies.

ATastyDessert

02-17-2013

But guise the game isn't over until the Nexus explodes