(Champion Concept)Ethava The Forgotten Sister

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yuukichan321

02-17-2013

Please like and comment, you must of thought of something, a smily face would be a fine comment even, I just want to this happen.

Lore: Two sides are better than one. Love and Hate.
-Ethava

Ethava has two sides, she learned that Love alone isn't strong enough, and hate is greater driven, knowing those, she took both. This would lead her to becoming the ultimate fighter and assassin. But the thing was whenever Ethava's face was covered, she'd show an aura of affection; however, if her hood was removed a split murderous persona would appear. So whenever she covered her face, she would always show love, but when angered, the hood on its own in some way would fall down, and her crazier hateful side is revealed.
When Annie was born, Gregorl and Arnoline didn't mention she had an older sister because her older sister had abandoned them and were too ashamed to mention her. Ethava had left them to become an independent warrior and lived in the woods, where she grew fond of nature. She had very little use for magic. Years after Annie’s birth, Ethava heard the news, of her parents with a new child. So as a fast quiet warrior she's become, she thought to visit her little sister unseen. To protect her from the evil minds that wanted to control her little sister’s powers.
She spoke with her, kind words, encouragement, but Annie never saw the dark-purple colored hair behind the hood, only her lips and the tip of her nose. Annie grew fond of her, because she taught her things, little tricks, and to goof around, to have fun, and protect those you care about. Annie never got her name, so she called her Sister, this brought warmth to Ethava's heart she kept and accepted that nickname happily. As more time came by, she saw her little sister grow, into a strong magic warrior. Unlike Ethava, using weapons and skills. She loved her little sister, very much, but she also hated her for her perfections that she doesn’t have. So this Love-Hate spark grew inside of her. She had tried to join the league of legend twice. One as her Love side and another as her Hate side, as she does not know, both are herself yet.
One day though, in a battle she watched her little sister fight a man of great power, in doing so she noticed her sister was getting tired, and just when she was weak enough for the man to finish her off and take her, rage brewed inside of her, as she dashed out, opened her cloak grabbed her rose, and quickly it grew and ripped into a scythe, and with the speed her hood fell off. Annie only saw the purple hair before falling onto the snow. Ethava fought the man off with anger, and sliced him up to pieces. Once she was done, she bent to her little sister, and placed her hood back on, placing her weapon away, all anger gone. She placed her hand on Annie's cheek, finally realizing, her true powers, and that both Hate and Love are herself. Once again she thought to try joining the league of legend.

"I will follow you into the league of legend battlefield, and protect you and watch you from those savage beings, as your Forgotten Opposite Sister"

Annie never remember her at all after that incident, once she's entered the league of legend, she forgot even the girl who visited her.

I have yet to find a look for her, this pictures are just what MIGHT be her look that is in BETA and can change!

A girl with a "Love" side when using her roses, when she throws the roses and skills she throws then childishly, like jumping around and twirling, as if dancing.
Then she has her "Hate' side where she uses her scythe, shes more crazy.

She does not use mana, it's more like..."temper" she runs on, because rage is insanety and that's not her. It's like rengar's bars but its for every attack she makes, and there is three(for her ulti)

Her weapon would be a red(red and black or just red) that changes into a long scythe (as her R) then gets a new set of skills (like elise) with that scythe thats a bit ranged coz she swings it.

Stat:

Damage 46.1 (+3.5 / per level)

Health 510 (+82 / per level)

Mana (doesn't have mana)

Move Speed 330

Armor 20 (+3.3 / per level)

Spell Block 30 (+0 / per level)

Health Regen 5(+0.7 / per level)

Quotes with hood on:
"That's not never nice Sir!"
"Let's play a tag game, i'll start!"
"hehe....."
"Watch and learn"
"You know, a pretty rose has thorns"

Quote with hood off:
"AHAHAHAHA IT'S SLICING TIMEEE"
"You have a longs way to go to get me!"
"Don't touch me!"
"Get out of my face!"
"HA...HA...ha..hahahhaahaha"

I'm hoping she won't be a tank or adc, but something like Jayce is, or Xin zhoa, or even Zed, that aren't Tanks or Adc but just in between there, and are Ad.

Hybrid champion
Basic rose range 550.

Rose mode(Her hood is on):

Q- Rose Catch: She throws a rose and it clinch onto the champion dealing damage(45/55/65/75/85%(ad and ap) of her total damage, and slow down enemies by 40% and decays over 3 seconds. {9 / 8 / 7 / 6 / 5 seconds cooldown} (range: 650)(skill shot)

W-Thorns of Love: Throws a flower to an ally and whenever an enemy is close enough to that ally the thorns lash out and damages 10/15/20/25/30%(ad and ap)of her total damage the enemy and bleeds them.(9 / 9 / 9 / 9 / 9 sec cooldown)

E-Tricky Brat: Click once for one cart wheel(max 2 times) increases movement speed (40/45/50/55/60% increased Movement Speed for 2 seconds) (16.5 seconds cooldown)(click skill)(range 150)

Scythe mode(Her hood is off): Because her scythe is long, it's not exactly melee but a bit range (220 range)B]

Q-Psyic: Throw's a rose and it passes the target, she then switches her place with the rose appearing behind the target damaging(30/40/50/60/70% ad and ap damage) (18 / 16 / 14 / 12 / 10 sec
second cooldown)(range 320) (click skill).

W-Every Corner : Multi strikes/slashes damaging enemies around for 3 seconds.(20/25/30/35/40% ad and ap for every second) (10/9/8/7/6 sec cooldown)(click skill)

E- Arcobat: Uses the long scythe to flip(range 350)(11 / 11 / 11 / 11 / 11 sec cooldown)(click skill)

R: changes her rose to Scythe avaliable at level 1. Has to use three of her rose skills to change to a scythe, has to use three scythe skills to change back to rose(cooldown 3 seconds)
(passive of with scythe, is more movement speed(45/50/55/60/65%) and attack speed(20/25/30/35/40%)

Passive: "Blossoming Rose" (it is in beta tho it isnt set for sure)
For each rose that the champion hits an enemy champion with, she gains a(n) Attack Speed buff of 5%/10%/15%/20% for 4 secs that stacks up to 4 times.

I just wanted a epic girl though since im a girl then I thought, HEY, why dont I come up with it.

If any of you guys have any ideas you want to add to this then go ahead and say what you think about it, what you think should change, if this is a good idea and would be a nice epic new champion that you would want to try out.

Her outfit is yet decided, any ideas would help even thought I got most of it in my head

I will update on what more information, with how much stronger each lvl she will be and cd things. Tell me what u think.

More pictures than these will come, better ones, more detailed, for now this is what i got, can you tell which I rushed on? >< ya...sorry...

Thank you.

Starlight Shower

02-17-2013

A lot of typos, needs to be revised a bit.

The skills seem a little similar to each other. Two escapes( E's) and it also makes her faster. Also, in scythe mode, she has two ways of getting to the target (Q and E).

Her abilities seem to have a very long cool down except for her W in scythe mode and R. Rose mode W is missing a cool down.

I feel like the percentage increases need to be nerfed a little. Rose mode's Q is a little weak for 30 damage. I think her scythe mode W could be spammed every second and it seems weak for 20 damage per second (I bet her auto attacks would do more damage per second than this skill). The Q seems weak too for 60 damage. It seems as if the use of the skills come from the effects rather than the damage.

Is she ranged in rose mode and melee in scythe mode?

You can try drawing a sketch of her and also try putting levels to the skills.

Yuukichan321

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlight Shower View Post
A lot of typos, needs to be revised a bit.

The skills seem a little similar to each other. Two escapes( E's) and it also makes her faster. Also, in scythe mode, she has two ways of getting to the target (Q and E).

Her abilities seem to have a very long cool down except for her W in scythe mode and R. Rose mode W is missing a cool down.

I feel like the percentage increases need to be nerfed a little. Rose mode's Q is a little weak for 30 damage. I think her scythe mode W could be spammed every second and it seems weak for 20 damage per second (I bet her auto attacks would do more damage per second than this skill). The Q seems weak too for 60 damage. It seems as if the use of the skills come from the effects rather than the damage.

Is she ranged in rose mode and melee in scythe mode?

You can try drawing a sketch of her and also try putting levels to the skills.

Yes thank you, i am still editing this so much i know there is many many things i need to fix, thank you for the comment though, and your time. she is ranged in both modes, because its a long scythe, there is a distance, not a big one not like rose mode, but a bit of a distance.

But thank you very much for your time, wat do u think in whole of this champion though? interesting?

Frostmancer

02-17-2013

Very nice character idea. Its nice to see that the fans of the game have their own ideas for possible characters. I like that she's a pseudo-tank/ad champ. Kind of curious if she'll be a good, bad, or neutral champ, lol.

As for everything I saw that the passive was empty and so was hoping to possibly give you an idea, if you don't mind.

Passive: "Blossoming Rose"
For each rose that the champion hits an enemy champion with, she gains a(n) Attack Speed/Armor (take your pick) buff of 5%/10%/15%/20% for 4 secs that stacks up to 4 times.

That would give her the initial tankyness or ADCness that you alluded to be looking for in the character design.

rader953

02-17-2013

nice

Yuukichan321

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostmancer View Post
Very nice character idea. Its nice to see that the fans of the game have their own ideas for possible characters. I like that she's a pseudo-tank/ad champ. Kind of curious if she'll be a good, bad, or neutral champ, lol.

As for everything I saw that the passive was empty and so was hoping to possibly give you an idea, if you don't mind.

Passive: "Blossoming Rose"
For each rose that the champion hits an enemy champion with, she gains a(n) Attack Speed/Armor (take your pick) buff of 5%/10%/15%/20% for 4 secs that stacks up to 4 times.

That would give her the initial tankyness or ADCness that you alluded to be looking for in the character design.

Wow thank you very much, ill consider, ty for ur time, ill think about if i cant think of anything or if anyone comes up with someone more then i will take that passive, i for sure like that name, ty!

Yuukichan321

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by rader953 View Post
nice

THank you

beastofbang

02-17-2013

This is nice, bro.

Yuukichan321

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastofbang View Post
This is nice, bro.
Thanks

a big muffehn

02-17-2013

i love the idea

12345 ... 8