Looking for information

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phixation

02-17-2013

Hi All,

I've tried doing some "googling" and generic browsing but having no luck finding what I'm looking for.

I'm looking for in-depth details on what roles a champion plays or when a champion should be picked (Not interested in counters only, more so roles). I'm also not really looking for "Tarric is support, played to support".

I was reading one of Xyph's posts where he was talking about how Tarric is being tweaked to be the Anti-Armor support, and to fill the roll of providing lots of protection vs. AD. I'm looking for stuff like this which is more specific to each champion, as the champion list is a bit overwhelming and it's hard to just look at the moves and go "Oh well, this guy fills this niche".

Probably an odd ball request, but wondering if anyone knows of any good websites that contain this type of information?

LarcyBrown

02-17-2013

what you are asking for doesnt really exist sorry.

the closest i can think of are stonewall ROG rating on junglers that you can find on reignofgaming.net

Phixation

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarcyBrown View Post
what you are asking for doesnt really exist sorry.

the closest i can think of are stonewall ROG rating on junglers that you can find on reignofgaming.net
That's what I figured, thank you for the response!