Boycotting RP purchases until something is done about match making.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Th3BlackK1ng

02-17-2013

In a perfect world we would all have a solid team where everyone talked, listened and had a great time in ranked. Reporting doesn't work because it only hurts those who invest money into this game.

I'm sick and tired of going to a higher division just to be pushed back down because I'm on that 0LP make or break match and some troll ruins it, or even worse..some troll leaves the first 5 minutes.

I have spent hundreds on this game because I believed in it..before I leaped into ranked, but now I can see what the community is *****ing about now.

I doubt one player can change match making or punishments but I know one thing. I will not feed your company anymore than I already have. The only way you will listen is if you starve. BOYCOTT RIOT UNTIL THEY MAKE CHANGES!...I don't even care how cool the skins look!

Varindran

02-17-2013

yeah but were kinda not forced to buy rp in the first place so i don't think it will do anything.

zeemsteR

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3BlackK1ng View Post
In a perfect world we would all have a solid team where everyone talked, listened and had a great time in ranked. Reporting doesn't work because it only hurts those who invest money into this game.

I'm sick and tired of going to a higher division just to be pushed back down because I'm on that 0LP make or break match and some troll ruins it, or even worse..some troll leaves the first 5 minutes.

I have spent hundreds on this game because I believed in it..before I leaped into ranked, but now I can see what the community is *****ing about now.

I doubt one player can change match making or punishments but I know one thing. I will not feed your company anymore than I already have. The only way you will listen is if you starve. BOYCOTT RIOT UNTIL THEY MAKE CHANGES!...I don't even care how cool the skins look!
How so?

Also no one is forcing you to pay hundreds of dollars nor is Riot going to go broke if you do. There were trolls before this matchmaking system and what do you know there are still trolls today.

Master Leiyon

02-17-2013

This thread needs to die.

iTACHIgator

02-17-2013

another delusional noob thinking that he is secret PRO and deserves Diamond I.

moving on

iToonLink

02-17-2013

it's cool to be a self-entitled ***** and not suggest any solution yourself

Th3BlackK1ng

02-17-2013

No one forced me to buy anything. I don't think I'm a pro either. You think Riot can have an office building without it's players buying RP? You think a successful F2P is going to have all the things it does without the players buying RP? The only way to show that the players are unhappy is by a dramatic decrease in profit.

Deity of Death

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3BlackK1ng View Post
No one forced me to buy anything. I don't think I'm a pro either. You think Riot can have an office building without it's players buying RP? You think a successful F2P is going to have all the things it does without the players buying RP? The only way to show that the players are unhappy is by a dramatic decrease in profit.
Well you do that and I'm going to buy me some skins

Th3BlackK1ng

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiciest Pepper View Post
Well you do that and I'm going to buy me some skins
To each his own. I don't care how cool a skin looks. I'm not buying anymore until RIOT makes some changes.