I think I found out an awesome hint from Quinn's lore!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nikushaa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2013

It's his brother, just imagine ressurrected Demacian who serves Noxus and fights his sibling... That's what LoL is missing! Pure epicness

Meshly

02-17-2013

Yeah, and her brother uses a crow that sits on his shoulder and shoots lasers.

HellComet

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meshly View Post
Yeah, and her brother uses a crow that sits on his shoulder and shoots lasers.
I wonder who this could be

Ask Tyrant Swain

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikushaa View Post
It's his brother, just imagine ressurrected Demacian who serves Noxus and fights his sibling... That's what LoL is missing! Pure epicness
More surprising information by your post: Quinn is, apparently, a man.

Levik

02-18-2013

I wouldn't pay attention to the other people who posted here. The LoL community likes to pick at faults instead of admitting that someone had a good idea.

I thought this would be cool. I didn't think it would be for Noxus, but for The Shadow Isles. In the lore it always seems like Demacia is interacting with the Shadow Isles champions. Plus The Shadow Isles are basically the home of the dead.

Cerubois

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levik View Post
I wouldn't pay attention to the other people who posted here. The LoL community likes to pick at faults instead of admitting that someone had a good idea.

I thought this would be cool. I didn't think it would be for Noxus, but for The Shadow Isles. In the lore it always seems like Demacia is interacting with the Shadow Isles champions. Plus The Shadow Isles are basically the home of the dead.
Does it count as picking at faults here?

The poster is suggesting that a necromancer from Noxus came all the way to a remote woodland in Demacia simply to resurrect Quinn's brother (a completely unknown teenage boy) to fight them.

Does that sound plausible? :P

Impeccablize

02-18-2013

Is someone trying to tell me "Swain"? Because I know that her brother probably isn't Fiddlesticks, unless Fiddle used to be a person.

Levik

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerubois View Post
The poster is suggesting that a necromancer from Noxus came all the way to a remote woodland in Demacia simply to resurrect Quinn's brother (a completely unknown teenage boy) to fight them.

Does that sound plausible? :P
Considering the League is everything in Runeterra, yes. Think about it, the number one enemy of Noxus gains a new champion; that is cause enough to look for any weakness that can be exploited. Anytime a political party gains a new candidate the opposing party does everything they can to get ahead of that new person. Why wouldn't things be the same in Runeterra when Demacia gains a new champion, why wouldn't Noxus use the death of Quinn's brother to torment her? Fighting against the resurrected body of your brother would surly mess with your head. This would be something Noxus would specifically seek, ways to undermine the power of Demacia.
I was never suggesting "some random Noxus necromancer" finding "some random body" in "some random corner of the woods." Occam's razor.

OriginalA

02-18-2013

Demacia didn't gain a new Champion until AFTER Quinn took down the assassin. This would still end up being a necromancer resurrecting a relatively random individual just to get a poor assassination attempt at the King and pull at the heart strings of a relatively unknown ranger.

It was only be bringing this guy to justice that Quinn was put into the Elite and made a Champion. So this supposed attempt to get at Quinn would not have only ended up failing to kill the king because he sucked as an assassin, but also elevated Quinn into the ranks where she can become an actual legitimate threat for Noxian interests.

I think it is far more likely this is just an unskilled Noxian assassin trying to get some easy recognition, botching the job, and getting killed for it. If it must be Quinn's brother than I'd say that it was him coming from the Shadow Isle with a personal vendetta against the King because of how he never got to fulfill his dream, botching the assassination, and then Quinn getting a little emotional before taking him down.

Personally, I think using Quinn's brother as the assassin would just be a waste. Much better to resurrect him later and have him fight her directly as a Champion after he has been brought back by Noxian necromancers or the Shadow Isle.... preferably the Shadow Isle. Having him be that particular assassin just doesn't make any sense.

HellComet

02-18-2013

It's Swain, I'll post my theory on e I stop being lazy. But it would make a better plot twist then just being rezzed by the SI.