Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Coma Inducing Pings Helpless To Defend Ourselves

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Housemate

02-18-2013

Make a second mute button for pings Riot! All problems now fixed!

Red Sky WARNING

Recruiter

02-18-2013

This forum got way off topic.

All OP was suggesting was a second mute button for pings for the people who tend to spam pings. Most players rarely use pings at all but the ones do spam pings are just annoying and just frustrating in general.

TheOilTyrant

02-18-2013

Quote:
SUGE:
I'm a 24 year old male, living on my own paying for my college and rent, working 30+ hours a week. I live JUST ABOVE THE POVERTY LINE and i can afford a computer that doesn't lag from pings, i refuse to accept this as a valid arguement (unless OP is like 16 and living with his parents), in which case he can still get a job.

So Am I, but maybe you have a better job than me? Maybe you have the free time to work 30 hours a week cause your not a dual major? Maybe you think you live just above the poverty line when you're really pretty comfy because your parents pay your car insurance, your phone bill, and any and all medical expenses you may incur. Congrats on being self sufficient. Now try doing that with a kid or something else.

This thread isn't about what computer he has, it's about the lag issues that have been affecting what seems to be a large percentage of the player base, and it's pretty crappy of you to bring money and "IT knowledge" or whatever else was posted into this thread.

Wickid Ninja

02-18-2013

DataSlave has come up with a viable solution to this issue in the In-game HUD Discussion.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3138023