Witch cap build change

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warlord Buwberry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2013

Instead of 2 blasting wands and a chain vest, can we get the mage gauntlet and needlessly large rod that the zonya's hourglass has. That'd be real cool as it won't take up as much space.

A Slime Appears

02-17-2013

Mage gauntlet? Do you mean Seeker's Armguard or whatever?

Duelpower

02-17-2013

I don't see nome changing the blasting wands back into NLR. It was to make the entry level ap purchase not as steep of cost while building into witchcap and I feel like it does that job well.

konfetarius

02-17-2013

Bad buwberry. Your laziness is telling you to nerf Wooglets.

inFe eD

02-17-2013

That would be a nerf, as well as completely going against the point of breaking up the NLR in the first place.

HaIfhearted

02-17-2013

Yes, I'd much rather be sitting on a Chainvest + Blasting Wand instead of armguard.

Wawix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2013

If any change is made to Wooglet's I'd like to see the chain vest go away and instead put another blasting wand on it, for moar ap. Armor? **** that, we Season 3 nao.

Malah

02-17-2013

Y'know, with that, it might actually knock Torch off its pedestal as the item to generally rush on every AP ever except about five.

TempNam325rwe5

02-17-2013

I could care less if it's Chain Vest vs Armguard, but I would love for it to be reverted to a Large Rod over Blasting Wand. Most champs won't want to rush the item and I'd rather be waiting on a NLR over a Blasting Wand. I don't like the amount of slots it takes up at all.

Carolina Blues

02-17-2013

I can't be the only person who backed to base with a fat load of gold, bought a NLR out of habit, and then go "@%#!" when I remember it only builds into deathfire. Yeah I'm just as inclined to get rid of NLR in dominion but whatever I need some stupidity protection.