Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who is Doran?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slyvna

10-27-2010

I've always wondered, I mean we all keep buying all his things, but he's never been talked about.

Is he like some dead champ or something? :O

Mayhem

Senior Recruiter

10-27-2010

He is really Taric.

Shield, Sword/Hammer, Rings.

HaggisOnAStick

10-27-2010

The shopkeep.

Reppuken

10-27-2010

A dragon of mythical being. Rumor has it if you buy two Doran's Daggers, two Doran's Shields, and two Doran's Rings on a full moon (on Teemo) you summon DORAN ULTIMATE DRAGON!

Politburo

10-27-2010

Quote:
Reppuken:
A dragon of mythical being. Rumor has it if you buy two Doran's Daggers, two Doran's Shields, and two Doran's Rings on a full moon (on Teemo) you summon DORAN ULTIMATE DRAGON!

Activating my trap card! Dragon Pot!

Alpengeist

10-27-2010

Quote:
Fufufufufu:
Activating my trap card! Dragon Pot!

screw the rules, I have money.

CrAzY Penguin

10-27-2010

Doran, the Blacksmith

vVv Unverclopt

10-27-2010

Actually if you look in the Lore, Doran was the creator of Valoran and created 3 weapons of awesomenes. The blade he cast to the eastern kingdoms of Ionia were the ninja's and samurai's dwelled, practicing their arts of war. The shield, sent to the kingdom to Demacia were the armies, sworn to protect the weak quelled all evil in the land. Finally, the ring. Sent to the crevices known only as the void. Where the creatures there thrive off the darkness and consume the light. These three items, when brought together will lead the weilder to a sacred land. In this land is an item forged by the gods themselves and cast down the bloodlines of great heroic champions. The only thing protecting this holy artifact is a bush, and the gleam of metal armour inside it....

Politburo

10-27-2010

Quote:
Ejacu1337:
Actually if you look in the Lore, Doran was the creator of Valoran and created 3 weapons of awesomenes. The blade he cast to the eastern kingdoms of Ionia were the ninja's and samurai's dwelled, practicing their arts of war. The shield, sent to the kingdom to Demacia were the armies, sworn to protect the weak quelled all evil in the land. Finally, the ring. Sent to the crevices known only as the void. Where the creatures there thrive off the darkness and consume the light. These three items, when brought together will lead the weilder to a sacred land. In this land is an item forged by the gods themselves and cast down the bloodlines of great heroic champions. The only thing protecting this holy artifact is a bush, and the gleam of metal armour inside it....

So the shield's already in the bush?

Mr Lex

10-27-2010

Quote:
Fufufufufu:
So the shield's already in the bush?

You're a sharp one, aren't you?