Jungle Warwick the new OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spit Bucket

10-27-2010

you heard it here first

Garonn

10-27-2010

ok

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

10-27-2010

Lol....

Tell that to the Jungle WW that used his ultimate on me while he was at like 100 hp. He died mid flight to me due to my sunfire damage. It just looked like someone threw a WW corpse at me from behind a tree...we all had a good laugh.

JunSupport

10-27-2010

All champions are OP if they get fed.

With jungle WW, you just need to stop pushing past the half point at level4, and bide your time.
When WW is level6, back off maybe 20~30% sooner then usual, and he won't get any snacks.

YYZed

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunSupport View Post

With jungle WW, you just need to stop pushing past the half point at level4, and bide your time.
When WW is level6, back off maybe 20~30% sooner then usual, and he won't get any snacks.
Agreed, WW is a poor ganker compared to other junglers pre lvl 6. Instead he makes an excellent counter jungler to compensate.

Stonewall008

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunSupport View Post

Then he'll proceed to control your jungle and force you to him where he and his team will eat you.

Mr Lex

10-27-2010

And another troll succeeds..