Jungle WW!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ComeIntoMyVan

10-27-2010

I'm curious as to where you guys start, so have at it.

Also what items you guys get.

A couple games this week have been:

In Queue:
"WW, please jungle" (Since it's free week)
"I am"
"Why do you have ignite and ghost then"
"Cause smite is useless"
"...ok then"

In-game
"WW Why do you have vamperic scepter"
"Lifesteal"
".. christ"

Then we usually end up losing because these WW's just love to jungle till level 9.

So I'm still curious, I start with long sword, and a pot.

15/0/15 Having 3 in quickness.

YYZed

10-27-2010

Cloth Armor + 2 health pots + ward is best starting items.

Place the ward in the bush next to one of their neutrals to smite steal one of their jungler's buffs.

Its why warwick's considered the best jungler; because he makes a great counter jungle at the same time.

ComeIntoMyVan

10-27-2010

I start at wraiths so I usually don't get ganked unless there's a good person on the other team. So iunno, where do you start, suggestions? I actually hit 6 a little before the person in mid.

Garion

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComeIntoMyVan View Post
I'm curious as to where you guys start, so have at it.

Also what items you guys get.

A couple games this week have been:

In Queue:
"WW, please jungle" (Since it's free week)
"I am"
"Why do you have ignite and ghost then"
"Cause smite is useless"
"...ok then"

In-game
"WW Why do you have vamperic scepter"
"Lifesteal"
".. christ"

Then we usually end up losing because these WW's just love to jungle till level 9.

So I'm still curious, I start with long sword, and a pot.

15/0/15 Having 3 in quickness.
why not?

WW is not item dependent

its not the most optimal build.... but... its not that bad...

YYZed

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarionKaiser View Post
why not?
Because WW has alot of innate lifesteal, shouldn't build any items that scepter builds into... need any more reasons?

Yugioh

10-27-2010

I almost always go 1/16/13, taking the starting HP and utility mastery as well as smite and ghost boosts. The extra HP along with HP quints is greatly appreciated early game and makes taking dragon at level 4 that much easier. I usually take armor pen marks, cooldown/level glyphs, and mana regen/level seals as well as above mentioned HP quints.

I haven't clocked what's actually faster, but I personally find going cloth armor + 2 pots and going blue -> wolves -> wraiths -> red -> golems to be the fastest and most efficient way of jungling as WW. After that, if you feel comfortable doing so go back and pick up your bloodrazor and another healing pot to make dragon a breeze if you feel comfortable doing it. Keep in mind how vulnerable you are when you do dragon that early, however, and always be aware of possible wards. Most times I find that if you get there soon enough it's usually before anyone's warded.

Items depend entirely on the game. If I get fed and we have an actual tank I can trust I go for an early madreds and merc treads before anything. If I know I'm getting focused I'll go for whatever tank item after bloodrazor and merc treads (banshee's veil, sunfire cape, omen) but always try to aim for an eventual madreds.

StevenIsBallin

10-27-2010

go 21/0/9 for you masteries

Get cloth armor, 2 hp pots, and a ward for your starting items. Build a madreds as fast as you can then work on getting a ga ( or thornmail/ banshees depending on their team comp). Always use smite when you jungle on ww. It makes jungling much faster and keeps people from stealing your buffs.

Watch this guys vids. He's a jungle pro and has great tips.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skPeT...er_profilepage

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

10-27-2010

I run WW with a standard caster page, and an 11/19/0. I start with Long Sword and 1 health pot, take golem, wolves, witches, 2 small golems, lizard, back to wolves, back to wtiches. I port back, buy my Madreds and boots 1.

I then will either gank a few if I see them low, or drop the dragon, and then go gank them. Once I have enough for Sorc boots, I get those. Followed by Blood Razor and the new Malady.

"Postal, wtf are you talking about? Caster page, Sorc boots? Wtf!?"

Well....

Bloodrazor does magical damage.
Caster page gives Mana per 5, for quicker jungling, a little life (97), and magic penetration, and you start with around 10% CDR. I get another 15% flat MP from masteries. Sorc boots add another 20. So you end at about 29 MP + 15% flat. Malady is going to add even more magic penetration and attack speed to you. So with Madreds and Malady you roll close to 2.0 attack, and have tons of MP.

But what does that matter? Again, Bloodrazor does MAGIC damage, this build increases that magic damage to insane amounts. That Garen with 4000 hp? Yea, ID takes about 3/4 of that. Ashe? Instant Dead, pretty much all the squishy players.

Sounds odd, but it works amazing, and you can just rampage on people..

EDIT: If the game goes longer than this I get BV or Aegis, some sort of survivability.

YYZed

10-27-2010

I'd have to argue that 9/0/21 is best for 50 of the characters in game, with there being few exceptions. Simply said a free 9% CDR, 3% MS, 5mp/5, 30% buff duration, +5% xp, +15% Magic Pen, and 15% less cd on summoner spells are hard to top.

And for junglers the highlighted ones more so. especially as I think a 59 sec cd smite is much more precious than a 70 second one.

Naldo

10-27-2010

I go 1|18|11 - Smite|Ghost and Start off at Blue with Cloth Armor + 5 HP Pots/2 HP Pots + Ward