Gold IV ADC looking for competent support for duo.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rUafraid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

Requirements:
-Silver I+, no exceptions.
-Supports I like: Lulu, Taric, Leona, Janna, Zyra, Sona, Ali. (Nami fine if really good with her) Know and play at least three of them to a good extent.
-Must have a microphone and Ventrilo/Skype.
-Must be able to take constructive criticism.
-Must have a sense of humor and not take things seriously.

I am willing to teach supports with lesser game sense more about bot-lane, but at a certain point, I would like for the support to be able to think on their own, even call the majority of the shots. The less the adc has to think about things, the better. Add me in game if interested.

IGN: rUafraid

Tachkilius

02-17-2013

gold IV mostly play support and jungle here.
- my favorites (support) are taric, sona, and nunu but I can play blitz, ali, lux and janna (though I dont think I'm particularly good -- for that matter I don't really think highly of my skills meh.) I'm trying to add lulu and zyra but havent tried them much yet and its not very intuitive to me.
- I do have a mic though I don't say much. look on skype for: tachycson
- o i know I have plenty of things I do wrong/not well enough. I almost wish LoL had a dedicated practice/queue partner thread + some kind of coaching thread like for SC2 on TL forums (although maybe those kind of needs are more relevant for SC? or I just didnt search riot forums enough haha)
- it is a game after all people. ranked is not like some kind of life points IF U LOSE IT U WILL BE BANISHED TO THE SHADOW REALM nooooooooooo

ign: Tachkilius

rUafraid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachkilius View Post
gold IV mostly play support and jungle here.
- my favorites (support) are taric, sona, and nunu but I can play blitz, ali, lux and janna (though I dont think I'm particularly good -- for that matter I don't really think highly of my skills meh.) I'm trying to add lulu and zyra but havent tried them much yet and its not very intuitive to me.
- I do have a mic though I don't say much. look on skype for: tachycson
- o i know I have plenty of things I do wrong/not well enough. I almost wish LoL had a dedicated practice/queue partner thread + some kind of coaching thread like for SC2 on TL forums (although maybe those kind of needs are more relevant for SC? or I just didnt search riot forums enough haha)
- it is a game after all people. ranked is not like some kind of life points IF U LOSE IT U WILL BE BANISHED TO THE SHADOW REALM nooooooooooo

ign: Tachkilius
Added.

Bump.

makin u mad

02-17-2013

2k forum smurf, add this to speak further. have multiple ign's, will be on this to speak with people from forums on phone app