5's Team Looking for 5th

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

J B JACKLE

02-17-2013

We are a group of 4 friends who have been playing together for about 3 years now. We are all silver or higher and our highest is platinum V. We are looking for someone who can preferably fill either the ADC role or the TOP role (top preferred). Other roles may be considered if talent Is clearly better. A minimum of SILVER III is preferred for tryouts and we would prefer (but it isn't a big deal) if you were around 18-22 years old. We also feel we should mention that we are all Canadian

As far as practice and scheduling goes, we are looking to play a MINIMUM of 10 games as a team per week. The specific days for practice would be on a week to week basis as we do have jobs. We are looking to play a lot of ranked and hopefully get into some tournament play.

Message me on here or in game. All applicants who meet the standards of the team will be given a tryout. Tryouts will consist of 1 or more games to allow the team to make a decision. We hope to have a final decision made by the end of February.

This is an opportunity to join a group of players who are friendly and fun, and to gain synergy with the team as we all gain in skill. We'd like to find a long term team mate here.

et666

02-17-2013

im interested in practicing my ign is et666 been play for 4 years now but just reactly got into ranked

Berlii

02-17-2013

Im interested in joining!
I do only have bronze 2 at the moment but working really hard to rank it up.
I am Canadian also
I play top lane or jungle
Looking forward to a tryout!

my IGN is: Berlii

J B JACKLE

02-17-2013

bump^^

LoLn00b L33T

02-17-2013

Hi, ive been playing since season 1 and am looking for a good ranked team. I play on a daily basis and most of them are ranked games, so iam familiar in that enviornment. I am willing to fill any role, but my best is mid. I canuse Ventrilo, skype, or teamspeak.(or whatever you prefer) add me in game if I am applicable for tryouts

IGN: LoLn00b L33T
Lane: Mid
3 favorite champs in that lane: Mid - fizz, annie, heimer

MONSTYR

02-17-2013

Hello,

I have been playing since season one as ADC, so I'm well versed with most ADC. Reached gold in the preseason but raged at solo que and dropped to silver lol. I would like to tryout with you guys so if your interested ign hawkphan81

Nidaleeeeah

02-17-2013

Im Interested Pm And Add Me In Game.AwesomeRay24 is my IGN!

TheDarkChampion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2013

Bumping

Blind Spiral

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2013

I can fit the top role. I'll add you in game. Looking forward to a tryout!

NiFtP

Recruiter

02-18-2013

Well i'm interested too i main top and i think i'll easily be able to participate to the 10 matches minimum since im almost always on LoL
Post me or add me in game i could be useful (i'll start playing only after the 20 feb)