Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Winning ranked games but....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duke Eligos

02-16-2013

The last 4 ranked games I have play I won 3 of them. I Currently have 11 points in the division I am in. I have got 4,5 and yes 6 points out of my last 3 wins. I just got promoted to this division but last one I was in I would get anywhere from 15-25 points a win. At first I thought it because I am in a higher division but then I asked other people who are higher than me and they said they get more points. Does anyone know why this might be? oh yeah stats last 3 wins.....17/6/9 - 9/5/10 - 8/6/9. So its not like team is carrying me either.

a sad loli

02-17-2013

your MMR is lower than the rank you are in currently.
It'll keep going up and you'll start gaining more points after a while.

Also, apparently the system isn't working as intended

Duke Eligos

02-17-2013

Ohhh okay I see what you mean. Because I did think it was funny how it went up 4 5 and 6 points. Thanks for helping!

ROKAF JE

02-17-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3136922

Duke Eligos

02-17-2013

I see a lot of people are having problems with this then. I mean yeah its still based off MMR but why put me against people that if I win I hardly get anything and if I lose well it basically takes away 5 wins. I know its a new thing for the ranked system and they will get through all the bugs and stuff but atm its annoying