Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

These Fallen Brothers 5's Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asteros

02-16-2013

I am looking for the remainder spots on my team to be filled, I am a jungler, and my team is These Fallen Brothers. I am looking for a Top, Mid, ADC, and Support, prefer if the support and ADC are friends beforehand. Skype is a must. I would prefer around the ages of 15-17, and I am looking for people who accept criticism and has a wide variety of champions for each position. I am looking forward to the team coming soon! Either contact me in game or fill out a forum post with the preset I will write below, IGN: TFB Shadow

IGN:
Position:
Top 3 champions:

Practice hours would be about 6-9 CST and ranked would be on weekends starting two weeks from our original practice. I hope to see you on the fields of justice!

smálley

02-17-2013

IGN:smálley alt code for the á is 0225
Position: jungle
Top 3 Champions:Amumu, Xin Zhao, Darius

I am lookign for a serious team and i hope you team to be one that will fit me. i dont ever encounter junglers who are better then me. i allways know their spawn timers better then they do and counter jungle whenever possible. i am also exceptional at ganking. i can gank from every which way, whatever is best for avoiding their wards. i always have a general location for the enemy jungler and know when and when not to dive or have a counter gank stop us. respond to me whenever possible. Thanks for your time.

CorruptionCarl

02-17-2013

IGN: CorruptionCarl
Position: Mid > Support > ADC > Top
Top 3 Champs: Karma, Lux, Cassiopia

Got a lot of free time to play and look foward to playing ranked.

Kristoferman

02-17-2013

IGN: kristoferman
Position:top
top 3 champs: Gangplank,Riven,Rengar

I am willing to learn new champs, I have a good amount to choose from as well. I could play a lot so practice wouldn't be a problem.

UnstoppaDOGE

02-17-2013

IGN: Call Me Visionz
Position: Mid
Top 3 champions: Orianna, Karthus, Katarina
What else you feel I should know: I stream a lot, so if you don't have time for a tryout, check out my stream - twitch.tv/lolvisionz

UnstoppaDOGE

02-17-2013

IGN: Call Me Visionz
Position: Mid
Top 3 champions: Orianna, Karthus, Katarina
What else you feel I should know: I stream a lot, so if you don't have time for a tryout, check out my stream - twitch.tv/lolvisionz