These Fallen Brothers 5's Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asteros

02-16-2013

I am looking for the remainder spots on my team to be filled, I am a jungler, and my team is These Fallen Brothers. I am looking for a Top, Mid, ADC, and Support, prefer if the support and ADC are friends beforehand. Skype is a must. I would prefer around the ages of 15-17, and I am looking for people who accept criticism and has a wide variety of champions for each position. I am looking forward to the team coming soon! Either contact me in game or fill out a forum post with the preset I will write below, IGN: TFB Shadow

IGN:
Position:
Top 3 champions:

Practice hours would be about 6-9 CST and ranked would be on weekends starting two weeks from our original practice. I hope to see you on the fields of justice!

smálley

02-17-2013

IGN:smálley alt code for the á is 0225
Position: jungle
Top 3 Champions:Amumu, Xin Zhao, Darius

I am lookign for a serious team and i hope you team to be one that will fit me. i dont ever encounter junglers who are better then me. i allways know their spawn timers better then they do and counter jungle whenever possible. i am also exceptional at ganking. i can gank from every which way, whatever is best for avoiding their wards. i always have a general location for the enemy jungler and know when and when not to dive or have a counter gank stop us. respond to me whenever possible. Thanks for your time.

CorruptionCarl

02-17-2013

IGN: CorruptionCarl
Position: Mid > Support > ADC > Top
Top 3 Champs: Karma, Lux, Cassiopia

Got a lot of free time to play and look foward to playing ranked.

Kristoferman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2013

IGN: kristoferman
Position:top
top 3 champs: Gangplank,Riven,Rengar

I am willing to learn new champs, I have a good amount to choose from as well. I could play a lot so practice wouldn't be a problem.

UnstoppaDOGE

02-17-2013

IGN: Call Me Visionz
Position: Mid
Top 3 champions: Orianna, Karthus, Katarina
What else you feel I should know: I stream a lot, so if you don't have time for a tryout, check out my stream - twitch.tv/lolvisionz

UnstoppaDOGE

02-17-2013

IGN: Call Me Visionz
Position: Mid
Top 3 champions: Orianna, Karthus, Katarina
What else you feel I should know: I stream a lot, so if you don't have time for a tryout, check out my stream - twitch.tv/lolvisionz