Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Save me

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yuniver

02-16-2013

From solo queue! Every game I get someone on my team that dies 16 times and blames everyone else for their deaths...like the jungler perhaps.

So sick of this. I would like an individual skill system that matches you up with people of your skill...

****ing bronze bs

Im not claiming to be the best player in the world because im not and im very farm from it and probably will never get close. But honestly, how fair is it for someone whos good at this game to always get teamed with people of mental retardation lvl of skill?

Banana Dragon

02-17-2013

destroy your lane, then go to theirs and do the same thing. rinse repeat. gain elo

Yuniver

02-17-2013

While I love your view on how to get out of bronze, you cant stomp your lane and win your allies lane. By that time, they have already fed 10 kills