New type of "why am i banned"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slowilly

Junior Member

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverstyx201 View Post
And the only reason trolls troll on the internet and not IRL (usually anyway) is because they know they can troll for reactions and get away with it.

You're completely missing the point I'm trying to make here: Trolls THRIVE off of the reactions people give them. It. Is. What. They. Want. By ignoring them, they'll shut up much quicker and cleaner than by a flame war.

Real life analogies just plain don't work here because it's not real life we're arguing about, now is it?
44:47
Outcome
Win
Report Comments
1
Reported by: Enemy
2
Reported by: Ally
"Refused to leashe blue for xin, after he connected late , and was abusive the whole game"
Chat LogFilter: AlliesEnemiesAll
Tristana [00:00:24] trist has tons of aoe]
Janna [00:00:35] 2 aoes
Tristana [00:00:42] 1 of them that resets?
Janna [00:00:44] one not a very large aoe
Tristana [00:00:45] on assist?
Janna [00:00:51] yes, but its not got a huge aoe radius
Tristana [00:00:55] the other is a 1.2 ratio?
Tristana [00:01:00] are you nutts?
Janna [00:01:01] i wasnt arguing that
Janna [00:01:06] i said radius, not ratio
Janna [00:01:10] as in size
Ezreal [00:01:11] meh its trist...
Tristana [00:01:21] my aoe is the same size as gragas's barrel
Ezreal [00:01:21] but who cares :P
Tristana [00:01:25] my ulti does just as much dmg
Tristana [00:01:27] and does aoe
Ezreal [00:01:35] jungle afk
Janna [00:01:43] we werent complaining about the aoe damage we were complaining about the aoe knockback
Janna [00:01:47] and his league crashed
Ezreal [00:01:53] ok
Ezreal [00:01:59] good to know
Janna [00:02:04] ya should be back soon
Tristana [00:02:16] ss
Tristana [00:02:22] re
Xin Zhao [00:03:07] can you help blue?
Tristana [00:03:20] dude
Janna [00:03:21] TRISTANA
Tristana [00:03:21] im at my tower
Xin Zhao [00:03:22] trist?
Tristana [00:03:23] shut the **** up
Xin Zhao [00:03:25] yea?
Janna [00:03:27] go help
Tristana [00:03:34] ignored both (2-3 people pinging, ignored team toxic stops here right?)
Xin Zhao [00:03:41] ty ez
Ezreal [00:03:46] np
Xin Zhao [00:03:46] this trist is ****ing stupid
Xin Zhao [00:03:56] good guy ez
Janna [All] [00:03:58] tristana refuses to leashe, and is being a dick in general report after for abuse thanks
Nidalee [All] [00:04:06] u got it
Xin Zhao [All] [00:04:11] ty
Tristana [All] [00:04:26] i take it my team is complaining i didnt pick gragas and didnt leash for afk xin
Xin Zhao [All] [00:04:31] ???
Xin Zhao [All] [00:04:35] you didnt leash
Janna [All] [00:04:36] xins client crashed, i told the team that
Xin Zhao [All] [00:04:41] that's the problem
Xin Zhao [All] [00:04:47] a bad one
Gangplank [00:05:26] top mia
Gangplank [00:05:27] re
Xin Zhao [00:06:27] omw bot
Xin Zhao [00:06:54] nid
Tristana [00:07:07] ss
Tristana [00:07:09] re
Janna [00:07:13] oops
Xin Zhao [00:07:23] gj haha
Ezreal [00:07:27] ty
Xin Zhao [00:07:30] np
Xin Zhao [00:08:05] omw top
Gangplank [00:08:15] ward where min is
Tristana [00:08:21] mid mia
Gangplank [00:08:25] top mia'
Gangplank [00:09:33] ty
Xin Zhao [00:09:33] gj
Tristana [00:09:58] ss
Xin Zhao [All] [00:10:15] dat gragas yo
Xin Zhao [00:11:49] omw top after red
Xin Zhao [00:12:36] this is ****ing horse****
Ezreal [00:14:31] invisible nid spear...
Varus [All] [00:14:58] dat bait
Tristana [All] [00:15:03] ikr?
Tristana [All] [00:15:14] but whatever, im a troll
Varus [All] [00:15:18] lol
Tristana [All] [00:15:18] i need reported
Xin Zhao [All] [00:15:25] ...
Janna [All] [00:15:25] shes nice in all chat
Xin Zhao [All] [00:15:28] you didnt leash
Xin Zhao [All] [00:15:40] that's not very sportsmanlike
Janna [00:16:26] gp we need 5
Ezreal [00:16:50] b
Ezreal [00:18:32] the spear are just a yellowish aura for me -.-
Xin Zhao [00:21:06] double knockback*
Tristana [All] [00:21:26] be sure to report me
Nidalee [All] [00:21:29] i will
Xin Zhao [All] [00:21:31] shut up ffs
Nidalee [All] [00:21:31] thanks
Tristana [All] [00:21:32] k
Janna [All] [00:21:35] SAME
Janna [00:21:42] caps sry
Xin Zhao [All] [00:21:50] just because you can get kills doesnt mean you dont troll
Janna [00:22:12] 1 sec
Janna [00:24:08] back
Ezreal [00:25:24] guys when we use ult go in pls
Ezreal [00:25:42] q
Tristana [00:26:49] we need wards
Janna [00:26:59] couldnt leave base for like 3 minutes
Janna [00:27:03] thats why
Ezreal [00:27:20] just ward baron pls
Janna [00:27:29] you guys can ward too btw
Ezreal [00:29:30] ty
Janna [00:29:34] np
Tristana [All] [00:31:43] almost got 4 of u
Tristana [All] [00:31:46]
Janna [00:33:11] ok , so next time lets not suicide
Janna [00:33:12] ?
Xin Zhao [00:39:15] nice try haha
Janna [00:39:18] good thinking
Janna [00:40:07] gj
Tristana [All] [00:40:08] report me
Tristana [All] [00:40:10] im troll
Varus [All] [00:40:14] .......early smite.............
Janna [All] [00:40:17] skill =/= nice personj
Nidalee [All] [00:40:28] gg guys
Janna [00:40:55] seige
Janna [00:42:20] nid has oracles
Tristana [00:43:18] ez skyrocketed above me in cs recently lol
Janna [All] [00:44:31] gg
Tristana [All] [00:44:43] gg
Varus [All] [00:44:44] gg
Xin Zhao [All] [00:44:44] ggwp
Ezreal [All] [00:44:47] gg
Players
Level
18 Tristana 9/3/10 13380 162
18 Xin Zhao 3/7/11 12899 117
18 Janna 2/7/19 10663 19
18 Ezreal 11/0/9 16231 239
18 Gangplank 6/9/13 14362 141


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riverstyx201

Senior Member

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowilly1212 View Post
[insert tribunal case here]
So you post one game that's not too bad (you kept reacting and saying "report me, I'm troll" in allchat even after you claim to have muted the people trolling you, but I wouldn't have punished for that alone). Still can't do much without the reform card, I'm afraid. Not sure why you're so reluctant to post it...

Anyway. It's after 4am and I'm off to bed. Feel free to respond; I'll check the thread in a few hours.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slowilly

Junior Member

02-17-2013

because at the end of the day i dont know why i even bothered with this thread, everyone who will reply or review will be on a moral high horse
the post about players responding to toxic was the reason why i got banned, and it still makes no sense to me

i wish people in tribunal werent on a "he called this guy bad, yup hes toxic" and more of a "he was trash talked by his entire team for the first 15 minutes before he said anything"

so it seems ill just be ignoring anyone i dont know on my team, or is that bannable too? rhetorical and /thread


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xianio

Senior Member

02-17-2013

*sigh* There is no point to this thread.

This guy could have deleted his racist, homophobic or sexist remarks just so that he looks better and nobody tells him what he did wrong.

He could be ANY of these players, even the ones he's claiming he isn't. There is NO reason to believe anything this guy says.

There is no "moral high horse" there is only the requirement of undoctored material. Without that material this could be any case... hell, maybe it isn't even yours.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slowilly

Junior Member

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xianio View Post
*sigh* There is no point to this thread.

This guy could have deleted his racist, homophobic or sexist remarks just so that he looks better and nobody tells him what he did wrong.

He could be ANY of these players, even the ones he's claiming he isn't. There is NO reason to believe anything this guy says.

There is no "moral high horse" there is only the requirement of undoctored material. Without that material this could be any case... hell, maybe it isn't even yours.

i omitted nothing, and like i said, earlier, i dont care that i am banned, im not asking to be unbanned, just wondering why it did happen, which still makes no sense to me

i have nothing to hide and made no attempt to doctor any of the posts, so believe what u want, just not gonna post anymore and going to just go on ignoring everyone because that seems like the only way to not get reported rite?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shelzin

Senior Member

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowilly1212 View Post
pick a game


a game


post 3/5

post 8/11 reports
No reform card = No service.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xianio

Senior Member

02-17-2013

If you don't care, stop hiding your card. You'll get a much more detailed response when we don't have to just blindly trust you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shelzin

Senior Member

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xianio View Post
If you don't care, stop hiding your card. You'll get a much more detailed response when we don't have to just blindly trust you.
Eh... For me it's not the blind trust... It's the work involved for no apparent reason.

You give me the whole game now I have to judge everyone in it talking. It's absolutely useless to ask "which one is me" when the only thing the judge can do is say... Well this one, and that one... And this one...

It's pointless. He doesn't want help, he wants to waste our time. Well... Somebodies time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jinxiies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-17-2013

mhm until an actual reform card gets posted I wont bother


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

embalmdk

Senior Member

02-17-2013

Don't know why anyone is paying attention to this individual. Obviously hiding something.

On their way to a permaban.

Too bad, so sad, tribunal working as intended.