Early game buy back full refund!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Romantic Metro

02-16-2013

It's happened to us all we've accidentally bought the wrong starting item at the beginning of the game. Perhaps a full refund is available until the minute and a half mark when minions spawn? I understand that hey you buy an item you made the mistake if you bought the wrong thing. I was just thinking that get of jail free card in the beginning might be a nice feature to have.

EDIT 1: So it seems the consensus here is that you should have a full refund before you leave the fountain. Once you leave you're stuck with what you got. It could be like a quick buff mechanic possibly and sounds easy to implement. After a certain period of time the buff goes away or it can stay just at the fountain for the whole game which could be determined by the designers. Does this seem fair enough? It sounds like it's a feasible and very doable idea.

Enconex

02-16-2013

nice idea +1

Blackbren

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

you know I do support that, though the moment you leave base plat form would be about it I think. Because you would have some champs buying something for invade.. port back sell it and continue with there normal build

Intellectional

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbren View Post
you know I do support that, though the moment you leave base plat form would be about it I think. Because you would have some champs buying something for invade.. port back sell it and continue with there normal build
Was just going to suggest this way. That way you can leave it on throughout the whole game.

It'd be kinda like the proving grounds. When you back, you can refund the items you buy on that back, until you leave the fountain.

workthecorners

02-16-2013

wouldnt be that hard of a fix. At game start you get a buff that gives you full refunds when you press the "sell" button and when you leave the fountain you lose the buff

Romantic Metro

02-16-2013

great suggestions nice input!

Devinos

02-16-2013

Cv op

Romantic Metro

02-17-2013

bump

BeepBeepBoop

02-17-2013

Been there, done that. I think this would be a very good idea. I use a lot of champions for multiple roles, and sometimes buy items simply out of habit of playing another role with the champion. I also agree that it should not last past the fountain. Once you exit the fountain for the first time, and/or the game has reached a certain point in time, you should no longer have the privilege.

+1 from me.

M1ST4K3N

02-17-2013

+1 for this idea...especially as support, I sometimes buy too many pots or wards and end up setting myself back