Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Solo/Duo Parter Needed bronze

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TrollerCoasting

02-16-2013

Stuck in hell, trying to climb out. but obviously need at least one dependable teamate. Preferr a GOOD jungle. since yeh know. NO ONE IN BRONZE KNOWS HOW TO JUNGLE.

SN: An Aryan Hero
And no. im not racist so dont be ignorant.

Mysticalbond

02-17-2013

Whats up man my main is top mid and bot ive carried past 7 games view my match history im tired of sht people and currently looking for a duo

SmknDanks

02-17-2013

dude i feel the samewway i have to jungle every game because i know everyone else in bronze blows.... so if u want to add me i can play any position and i jungle 2nd nature.... i know the timing on mobs by heart to a T. lets GTFO of bronze

SmknDanks

02-17-2013

bro i jungle 2nd nature got them mobes timed out to a T with well rounded ganks.. i can play ANY position but not many tank or support champions... but i do play them lets GTFO of bronze.

zWilky

02-17-2013

Any of you all looking for prtners add me im currently climbing out of bronze myself