Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ban Mordekaiser?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BACKSTABUUU

Recruiter

10-27-2010

You shouldn't ban Morde at any Elo ever because he's horrible for competitive play.

T3ni3nte Dan

10-27-2010

Mordekaiser is always a pain in early game. I chose banning him instead of Garen, I found easily to kill Garen, but Morde is so hard to beat

AlmightyDookie

10-27-2010

Quote:
Darkbend:
I agree, people need to stop banning tanks. If a tank can kill you, it doesn't mean hes OP, it just means you suck.

Cho'Gath... Amumu... Pretty sure they're both capable of getting a kill... Cho isn't worth a ban, but Amumu sure is.

BACKSTABUUU

Recruiter

10-27-2010

Quote:
AlmightyDookie:
Cho'Gath... Amumu... Pretty sure they're both capable of getting a kill... Cho isn't worth a ban, but Amumu sure is.

Also, Morde isn't a tank

VCJunky

10-27-2010

Mord is a pretty strong force... but he's lacking in the disables department. At least I feel like I can run from him if necessary. Garen's silence can be so **** clutch. I would definitely ban Garen over Mord any day.

IntrovertedBoi

10-27-2010

Banning teemo > Banning morde.

AngryBartender

10-27-2010

I wouldn't ban either.

JavTheGreat

10-27-2010

Morde is only worth banning so no one on your team picks him and feeds.