My best support moment was when....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dmgovertime

02-17-2013

janna support, flashed over wall to baron, ulted their entire team out and stole it on the last hit. ahhahahahaha

dmgovertime

02-17-2013

i promptly died after, but my team has baron buff and cleaned up easily

Buddamonkey

02-26-2013

That fun thresh moment when your koggy is low hp and 4 people dive. I instantly press r on them for slows under tower and drag their tank towards me e them all towards me again. Flash over a wall throw lanturn to kog maw and he goes to me and i block cait ult happily as they all died to tower... instant quadra. XD

Pawrdone

02-26-2013

was my first time playing support soraka... I was playing with a gold elo ADC Graves in normal draft (I didn't know him, just my lucky day). He was Cs'ing and poking with his, I kept his mana up and healed him constantly like a good support... And he was happy and complimenting me. I love soraka because of that game xD It remains the only time an ADC wasn't failing and blaming me for sucking when I'm doing all soraka can do T.T People need to realize soraka support = play passive and poke...
Anyway, Later in the game, Graves is 2/0/0 I'm 0/0/2, the jungle comes to hold the lane while the other 2 set up for a recall. (I'm at full health, graves is at 10%). I run in to the tower, starcall all 3, and pull tower aggro. Graves is able to e -> q -> r while I heal myself under tower aggro, and he gets a double on the support and ADC. I silence the skarner right as he flashes within ult range of graves, and pop my summoner heal to keep him alive for the basic attacks. Skarner is at less then 30% health, ult's graves, pulls him in to the tower as I am forced to back off. However, at the last second, I flash in for a starcall -> Auto (The auto hitting right as the ult wears off), then immediately ult saving Graves from the tower as he autos -> ignites skarner for the triple, before e -> Flashing to safety with 13 HP left, and I with 27.

Was a nice welcome to support, to be so synchronized with my ADC and for people not to be yelling at each other for once... I can keep the entire lane warded 24/7, Keep them healthy with 3 heals and infuse, and still get blamed when they die. "Why aren't you attacking??" "I don't have starcall yet because you keep needing the extra HP??" "Why didn't you silence them!?!?" "I had just infused you because you've been mana spamming the entire game!" "What does that have to do with not silencing?" "... My silence is also my mana restore." "LIAR! Fking noobs." <-- I get this argument 50% of the time. The other 50% Is just stuff like Draven running in and thinking he can 2v1 Varus + Sona... They don't even ult to engage, he just keeps hitting them and never runs. And I get blamed for it =.='

Sorry this isn't a raging thread, Just wish people were nicer to their supports. Maybe then it wouldn't be such a bad role.

Also, Sorry I gave you every little detail there, I have a tendency to talk alot.

DevilSmile22

02-26-2013

my best moment was nunu , when i stayed out of the fight waiting for all their cc to go on cd my team was losing that fight, once all of their cc goes on cd i flash ult get my adc a triple and the top laner a double. THE FEELING WAS SO GOOOOOOOOD

footfoe

02-26-2013

probably hitting the entire enemy team with R Q combo as nami.

Gandr Adderbane

02-26-2013

Turret diving with Soraka, killing enemy adc with auto attack, and hitting the "no one expects the banana" joke while escaping. enemy rage in /all = priceless

Romantic Metro

02-26-2013

glad you all had awesome moments =) very fun read mates!

Derppz

02-26-2013

So we're loosing, and the entire enemy team is mia, me and malphite go to ward barron over the wall to find that they are doing barron, but they dont kno we are there, so we wait patiently untill its time to engage. Maplhite ulti's into the barron pit, i flash, hit cressendo, at this point u see "Sona has slayn barron nashor" as my team rushes in to clean up, winning us the game. Prolly my best turn arround game ever XD

420 LOL 69

02-27-2013

We were losing a game, about 50 minutes in, they had our mid inhibitory down and we were defending our two towers. We had lost the last 3 teamfights in a row, and were pretty much expecting to lose. The fed enemy caitlyn tried to use her q on us to harass/clear minions to push hers to the tower, and I hit the most beautiful blitzcrank grab ever on her. Ever. Ever ever. Went right at the perfect angle between 3 different minions and got her right as she got her q off. Our team jumped on her, killed her, and their team jumped in to try to save her. We got an ace and rolled mid to win the game.