My best support moment was when....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

On the Prowl

02-17-2013

I love when I play offensive sona , I can remember on two occasions when I was so fed from cleaning up kills my adc died before getting that I 1v1'd and killed the enemy vayne in a duel, and then in a different game a graves tried to assault me and I 1v1'd and killed him twice in one game.

Lately I have been all about the defencive runes and masteries however and playing much more leona.

awkwardbowman

02-17-2013

I was Sona. My ADC went d/c for 5 minutes. I had a tear, so I built up to muramune. Enemy ez was trying to backdoor during a push for inhib. I went back. He underestimated me. I killed him.

LOLZ. GG. We got 2 inhibs. My ez reconnected. Game.

Best Beast NA

02-17-2013

My best support moment was when I was playing alistar I was up against a panth rengar bot they had killed trist and left me with very little health panth decided to tower dive me so I knocked him up and the tower killed him then rengar jumped on me so I headbutt stunned him into the wall and the tower killed him.

PheonixEnforcer

02-17-2013

When I carried the team as Karma and saved members of my team from karthus ult and lux ults at least 5 times

CBK Godfather

02-17-2013

I was supporting Taric, their Leona initiated on me under the tower, while their Draven and Maokai came at me to dive me (my adc was back in fountain). I managed to stun their Draven and run away. The other 2 chased me, as did Draven. However, Draven was already at nearly no health and the tower switched to him once it left leona. So I got 1 kill there. I kited them back around to my tower, popped my ult and my w and proceeded to kill the Leona. By this time, I had maybe 2 bars of health left(I'd healed a little) and Maoki was still at full health. I proceeded to run around the tower without him being able to catch me. When he had about 7 bars of health left I stunned him under the tower. As he ran away I flashed forward, got in 1 auto attack and my w and killed him. Triple kill Taric. I could have lost the rest of the game and been happy lol

Worst Eve NA

02-17-2013

When i was taric and got a quad by using my w and r when most of the enemies were at low health

labratorymaniac

02-17-2013

Late game thresh. r quadra kill dam darius taking pent

NinjaChopsticks

02-17-2013

Late game, Im Taric, my cait is getting slowly taken down in a team fight under our mid inhib turret as she was the only major damage dealer. She was at low health, one last hit to take her down, my heal kept her from dying and she managed to kill the enemy ADC. That one kill turned the fight around, we aced them and pushed for the win.

Clutch heals FTW, literally.

Agent Pwnage

02-17-2013

I was soraka, and we did a lv 1 invade so i got q first for the extra damage. We end up killing none, then their team regrouped and tried to fight. I was never focused and since her q does good multi target damage i get a lv 1 penta kill as soraka (4 teammates died though and this was in lv 15s or something)
I recalled with 1.6k to spend

xMorriganx

02-17-2013

teamfigth + morgana + ulti + zonya hourglass = pentakill assisted xD!