My best support moment was when....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wild Panic

02-17-2013

When the opposing team's alister, fiora and xin zhao jumped on my team's ryze, and as Janna pressed R...and denied all of their efforts. :P

Causing Panic

02-17-2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GCalnNHHtM

maybe not the best but i sure had a laugh out of it, so did my team and the other

doombotMECHA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2013

was taric vs. ashe and janna, killed ashe twice, each time charging down the river afterward, running for my life from janna.

AnthemVic

02-17-2013

Was when i was soraka, i was on bottom with the adc when i saw on the mini map that our top (akali) got ganked with low health but the enemy top ( darius ) and jungler (xin zhao) where also low, so i used my r just when darius used his and bum akali barely survided it and killed them xd

Haitah

02-17-2013

When I was playing Lulu and the enemy AD Yi got a quadra, leaving me to run from him, instead I just killed him and said, "Lulu Support OP."
I denied the Penta and well, thats about it.

zeek0

02-17-2013

My best support moment is as Janna. Fiora got ulted by Garen, and had barely any hp. I literally walked Fiora away from Garen with sheilds and slows and knockups.

Also, one time I went 5/0/0 on Janna (totally not my fault, i had to clean up some kills after my adc died :P)

Jerjare

02-17-2013

Was using Karma, and helping our Warwick solo a Yi that was a few levels above him. I shielded him, speedboosted him, healed him. I had 40% CDR at the time and just barely managed to keep him alive so he could kill the yi.

At one point, WW had like a pixel of health, he would get a shield on as soon as yi hit him, then hit back and heal a little, get hit again get down to a pixel, get speed boosted and BARELY get out of Yi's melee range, it was awesome.

Romantic Metro

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly Price View Post
I was Sona. I warded the enemy red for absolutely no reason at all, and later I see the enemy jungler attacking it.

He kills it, and is low, so he starts recalling in the bush beside red (he was blue team). I walked up to him, ulted, Q'd, and got myself a red buff .

Was hilarious.
rofl a soraka placed a ward between wraiths and red when I was getting blue early game. Their mid went mia and I didn't think he would be coming and oh boy did he lol.

Worst Yasuo Bot

02-17-2013

My best support moment is when I played Blitzcrank and the enemy team tried to do a 3 man dive with Cho, Ez, And Sona. Exhausted the ez knocked him up and my Graves bursted him down and then the cho that was tanking turret started running pulled him back into tanking the turret some more which killed him, then Sona started running for her life used my speed up and knock up to catch her. Ended with a 3-0 exchange with graves getting a triple.

Onij

02-17-2013

Playing as Alistar enemy MF was going to get away from our whole team in our jungle like a juking pro. I came up from their jungle and knocked her right back into our entire team. It made my day knowing I just shattered hers (don't know why I call guys who play female champions her)