My best support moment was when....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Romantic Metro

02-16-2013

finish the sentence.

Ex: My best support moment was when I was Taric and dazzled (ice stun) a very low health Darius who was about to DUNK on my adc. So it not only hit him to keep him from dunking on my adc it flat out killed him. Immediately afterwards he writes "Taric OP." That put a smile on my face haha

workthecorners

02-16-2013

My best support moment i was support nunu and i got tower dove by 4 people and i ultied i killed one and the second died to tower hits meanwhile my jungle and mid came up and cleaned up the other 2

PsychoticDreams

02-16-2013

Playing as Sona use ult, Hymn of Valor with powercord and lich bane activated. Immediatly kill 3 people and turn the game around for the win

I was supporting and warding, just built mostly on the AP side lol

Anrui

02-16-2013

Support Kennen, going E though past their entire front line after the super fed Kog'Maw who flashed away from me, and I flashed into him and pulled off my stun combo and ult'd. Kog melted me down fairly fast but my team saw what I was doing and focused him down then ended up acing them and everyone pushed the lane for the win. My sacrifice gave us the win. I doubt we would have gotten that ace if it weren't for that single place since that Kog was really good and played really safe for the most part.

My single most best support moment.

Romantic Metro

02-17-2013

err BUMP :P

Sýus

02-17-2013

Support Syndra;

JungleShen came down river to gank and the enemy Orianna came through our Tribush. Slammed the Enemy ADC with a sphere, threw it into Shen as Cait picked off MF. Dropped another Sphere on Nunu, ulted Ori for the kill (All while we run away). Shen and Nunu chase, I Scatter the five spheres from the ult, stunning both of them. Nunu died to Cait's ult, and Shen ran off.

It was a good day.

ROKAF JE

02-17-2013

When I watched my friend steal Baron with an instant-cast Janna tornado, with 0 AP

Kahleesie

02-17-2013

I was Janna, with a little more than half health. My adc had gone back, and it was just me protecting our tower. Then the hecarim jungler dives me as well as the sona and cait (lucky neither of them had their ults). I pop my ult, pushing them back, and they still try to dive me again. Cait is now taking tower aggro, and I keep hec off me with my tornado and by flashing. Cait dies, and sona is taking heavy damage from minion aggro ass hec is tanking the tower. I slow him and dance around him, keeping my shield on me. He dies. Then sona dies.

Yes, triple kill support Janna ftw.

Dalek Hal

02-17-2013

Playing leona, my adc is just csing with a quater health. I have wards at dragon and in the enemy tri bush. The enemy jungle comes for a gank and the support adc are there as well. They decide to dive us as turret and my adc flashed behind the turret. Naturally they are all after the adc so they follow into turret range. I drop my ult onto all three stunning two and slowing the adc, I then jump to the adc and land my stun with my sheild burst their whole group is at low hp taking turret so my adc turns and cleans house for a triple.

Before the flash went off my adc got down to about 20 hp

Kelly Price

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2013

I was Sona. I warded the enemy red for absolutely no reason at all, and later I see the enemy jungler attacking it.

He kills it, and is low, so he starts recalling in the bush beside red (he was blue team). I walked up to him, ulted, Q'd, and got myself a red buff .

Was hilarious.