You want it gone?

Yep 7 20.00%
Nope 28 80.00%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Petition to ban the tribunal!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riverstyx201

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemoj View Post
I'm not obese for one. I'm not a necklace for two. I don't have any defects that I'm aware of for three. **** you and have a nice day.
Okay. I admit it. I actually laughed at this.

Daemoj

02-16-2013

Ha! That was funny. I laughed too... Good times on the ol' forums for a broken system.

JMILLI

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite23 View Post
And who are you to tell us what the rules are? I'm pretty sure that Riot posted a set of rules in the summoners code and those are the guidelines I follow when posting.

so let's face it. All you are on here to do is to be obtuse. Please stop being an ignorant pedant and spend your time seeking a therapist for the obvious mental defect you have.
reported.

YueienGato

02-16-2013

On a certain level, I respect you as a poster: you have, in the past, given some good, thoughful insights as to why you think the Tribunal is flawed.

I think the problem with this thread is that it is eitheror in terms of choices offered: it is either damned or saved.

If you want this to be more . . . thought provoking, maybe offer multiple ideas as to which function of the Tribunal you want Riot to improve or scrap. I dunno, trying to offer you something to maybe expand upon rather than another "Hot or not?" style thread. I think you can provide a much more compelling argument for ways that could - short of removing it completely - address certain flaws or shortcomings.

That being said, I voted no >.>

Drp266666

02-17-2013

the tribunal is one of the greatest inventions in gaming to me... the players get to choose weather or not somone gets punished in the game... who better to judge that then the people who deal with these things regularly

Shelzin

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverstyx201 View Post
Okay. I admit it. I actually laughed at this.
So did I...