You want it gone?

Yep 7 20.00%
Nope 28 80.00%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Petition to ban the tribunal!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daemoj

02-16-2013

Alright I know there are a ton of people that want to have this stupid thing gone. So basically this is my petition to get rid of the tribunal. If enough people sign it who knows. Maybe Riot still won't consider getting rid of this broken machine, but atleast they will know that there are tons of people out there that want the broken system out the door. No need to troll this thread we all know you guys in the tirbunal have MASSIVE Epeens that you like to touch and play with. Just sign your name if you want it gone and vote. Simple as that. No need to reply anything.

Xianio

02-16-2013

Yes, lets put a poll into the one section of the forums where banned people are actually encouraged to come and ask for THEIR opinion on the tribunal. haha, You try so very hard to stack the deck Daemoj. Why don't you put one on the GD if you're so certain your beliefs are good ones? Get a little bit of a less biased polling.

Is this really you? Or is this your 10.. or rather 8 year old son? I can never remember which. Seems you and I have that in common.

Flickerei

02-16-2013

It might actually be good for it to be gone....so then riot can hand out even more stricter and severe punishments like they wish the tribunal did now.

Wouldn't that be wonderful, dae? We all know how much of an angel you are.

LiteSprite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

I'm sorry but I feel the Tribunal is an needed for a game that is...

1. This genere
2. This large.

There is NOT a company big enough to police a game with a community this size. And I feel that have the community police itself is the best option.

Is the tribunal perfect? No. Nothing is perfect. But it is really close. And Riot strives to make it as close to perfect as humanly possible.

I also feel that the ONLY way the tribunal will be gone from LoL is when the community is free from jerks and trolls.

So let's be honest. The only reason you want the tribunal gone is because you want the have the freedom to be a jerk without concquence. Well we have the freedom and power to stop you.

Xianio

02-16-2013

The results of this so far is pretty funny.

DoctorDark

02-16-2013

As of right now the tribunal isn't perfect but its far better having this system in place than the raging nonsense people go through with DoTa (its the biggest reason why I left the game).

The fact that players that deserve to be punished really get punished (with tangible results) is good to see.

Daemoj

02-16-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3135726

You guys can't even follow simple rules as to replying to a poll and you think I should be okay with you being able to vote?!? HA!

LiteSprite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemoj View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3135726

You guys can't even follow simple rules as to replying to a poll and you think I should be okay with you being able to vote?!? HA!

And who are you to tell us what the rules are? I'm pretty sure that Riot posted a set of rules in the summoners code and those are the guidelines I follow when posting.

so let's face it. All you are on here to do is to be obtuse. Please stop being an ignorant pedant and spend your time seeking a therapist for the obvious mental defect you have.

Daemoj

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite23 View Post
And who are you to tell us what the rules are? I'm pretty sure that Riot posted a set of rules in the summoners code and those are the guidelines I follow when posting.

so let's face it. All you are on here to do is to be obtuse. Please stop being an ignorant pedant and spend your time seeking a therapist for the obvious mental defect you have.
I'm not obese for one. I'm not a necklace for two. I don't have any defects that I'm aware of for three. **** you and have a nice day.

Qichin

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemoj View Post
I'm not obese for one. I'm not a necklace for two. I don't have any defects that I'm aware of for three. **** you and have a nice day.
Oh the word plays. Too good XD