I just bought Astronaut Teemo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

My name is Mark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2010

I suck with 50% of the heroes in this game... the smurf is for learning really...

eXplodio

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltairez View Post
I thought he looked cool, but I did not like it untill I first blooded that Teemo. The most satisfying **** ever, let me tell you. His new death animation/Sound is even more satisfying to hear then the old one.
I came buckets every time I killed him then on. I even bought an oracle, just to help me kill him even more. I swear to got, it is the most satisfying thing in this game, to hear that little space teemo DIE.
Go get laid, now.

BACKSTABUUU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXplodio View Post
Go get laid, now.
I'm sorry, but he's right, it's hilarious to hear him when he dies.

*KSSSSHHHHH* UuuAUHhhhgh

The Itis

10-27-2010

I agree that older legendary skins need updating.
I just bought the tristana firefighter skin today, and i was someone who never thought i would put money into the game. But i was curious when i heard she shoots water instead of bullets.
And she does shoot water, but she ALSO shoots bullets with the water, which i am very disappointed with.
I would've been much much happier if she only shot water, shot water balloons/bubbles, just not both. Reminds me of the Nerf Hydro Bazooka I had back in the early 90's.

I've seen the teemo skin on my team and i thought it was pretty sweet, esp the space walking. If i played teemo as much as i play tristana i would definitely get the skin. maybe not, idk, it sure costs a lot. but at the same time the awesomeness of the teemo skin makes me sad about the 'legendary' tristana skin.