Two Silver 2 Players looking for a committed team.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TèknÍquè

02-16-2013

Me and my cousin play ranked on a daily basis it's pretty much all we do. But we are tired of getting trolled. We made Silver last season and been as far as Silver 2 this season but got demoted due to trolls. With that being said we are tired of the trolls and are looking for a team that plays seriously. I focus more on Mid,Adc. As to were my cousin plays Top,Sup,Jung. We would like to find people around our current raiting. Our names in league are Tknqu and Xerodestroyer. Please contact us or email me at Ilkton07190@gmail.com. Also feel free to post a reply here.

Ps. Please be 17+ would like it to be a drama free zone as much as possible.

Slither

02-16-2013

Hey guys, we'd like to add you on to our new team that we are creating. We play 1-2 games on weekdays and for a couple of hours on weekends. Our highest ranked player, me, is gold 2 and our lowest is silver 3. My IGN is Andre Le.

Slither

02-16-2013

Hey we'd like to add you to our team. We are a new casual team that plays 1-2 games on weekdays and a couple of hours on weekends. Our highest ranked player is Gold 2 and lowest is Silver 3. My IGN is Andre Le.

GetAwnted

02-17-2013

Hello, we are currently looking for a top and an adc. Our team ranged from bronze - gold. We are all very active players playing 3-5 games on a daily basis. We would love to have around 1 game everyday if possible. My ign is GetAwnted.