Fail. (I Play OP Kassadin)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lunatix

02-16-2013

Ever since I got back in to this game in December/November after a 1 year break I have been playing Dominion, which I am starting to feel as tho it wasn't worth my time. I have 254 wins in Dominion most of which came from playing Kassadin and Jayce.

Recently I went on a win streak of 12 games with Kassadin, yes Kassadin. When I play Kassadin I won't even say GG when I win because I know what I did and I pretty much caused my team an instant win and made it not fun at all for the enemy team. I've learn that from experience of playing Kassadin and playing against him that yes he is overpowered in this mode. You take Revive and Garrison with him and build him tanky(use the build in this thread http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...7#post25671667) and you're set for pretty much an automatic win if the enemy team doesn't have a Kassadin. Kassadin can hop over every wall in this map to escape and join a fight or initiate, this is what makes him OP on this map since some of those walls are huge and causes him to gain huge distances away/towards enemy champions. This week in dominion has been hell for those playing non-Kassadin teams since guess who's free, Kassadin. It feels as tho your team must have Kassadin in order to win in this mode, which I'm hating at this point because I would like to play other champions knowing that I have an equal chance at winning a match. Also playing draft mode to ban OP champions for dominion isn't even worth the queue time since dominion matches are so short, my draft mode queue time varies from 14 to 20+ mins depending on the day and matches only last less than 30 mins.

Oops wall of text, my bad(not really). :|

XantheInsane

02-16-2013

more kass op threads please. maybe YOU can pull a Major Ursa and squeeze an inconclusive post out of Riot.

MajorUrsa

02-17-2013

Theres more kass threads then there are kassadins in blind queue at this point

Rewenger

02-17-2013

Just played Kass and I was basically winning 2v4 fights top lane. No sweat. Kassadin is balanced.