Really? I am banned for 1 week on the tribunal from this???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riverstyx201

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blingblang View Post
YA OK that is totally 5 games right there bannable for 1 week.
Buddy I have gave hundreds of dollars to league of legends and they think its ok to ban me for 1 week for absolute garbage
fkn ridiculous
It's not just 5 games. You need to be reported in at least 15% of your total games to make it into the tribunal. Those 5 games are just the random sample the Tribunal assembles into the case we see.

Also, spending money does not give you a license to act however you want.

BOTLANE MOLESTER

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-16-2013

IDC have u read what i say?
Im not flat out harassing people if people are that fkn sensitive they need to get off the computer and get a dose of fresh air and reality holy ****
1 week ban from merely chattin and enjoying the game too funny

Galactan

02-16-2013

Quote:
1 week ban from merely chattin and enjoying the game too funny
I didn't realize that calling your teammates "horrid" and insulting your enemies was just chatting.

BOTLANE MOLESTER

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galactan View Post
I didn't realize that calling your teammates "horrid" and insulting your enemies was just chatting.
HE USED THE WORD HORRID, LETS BAN HIS ACCOUNT FOR A WEEK

are you serious kid?
Some games can be frustrating lol

cant believe u think thats valid

Riverstyx201

02-16-2013

Quote:
HE USED THE WORD HORRID, LETS BAN HIS ACCOUNT FOR A WEEK

are you serious kid?
Some games can be frustrating lol

cant believe u think thats valid
Some games can be frustrating, sure. We all get frustrated. The difference between a player who gets banned and doesn't is whether or not he takes it out on everyone else in the game.

BOTLANE MOLESTER

Recruiter

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverstyx201 View Post
Some games can be frustrating, sure. We all get frustrated. The difference between a player who gets banned and doesn't is whether or not he takes it out on everyone else in the game.

dude do you play games to make troubled people feel better about themselves, or kill some **** and not take it seriously, seriously, are we hosting therapy or playing video games here?

Shelzin

02-16-2013

Quote:
Maybe if you didn't swallow my loads your mouth wouldnt be so filthy.
*laughs*

I don't need to read the card. You would be a waste of my time. Good luck to you.

Riverstyx201

02-16-2013

Quote:
dude do you play games to make troubled people feel better about themselves, or kill some **** and not take it seriously, seriously, are we hosting therapy or playing video games here?
Quote:
and not take it seriously
If you don't play games to take them seriously, you wouldn't rage at your teammates.

No one's saying it has to be a therapy session; all Riot asks is that you show a little courtesy and don't ruin the game for anybody else. And that includes not responding to insults because that's up to 8 other annoyed people that have to watch the resulting flame war.

Galactan

02-16-2013

Don't insult others, even if they insult you.
That's as plain as it gets. If you can't understand that, then I don't know what to tell you.

BOTLANE MOLESTER

Recruiter

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galactan View Post
Don't insult others, even if they insult you.
That's as plain as it gets. If you can't understand that, then I don't know what to tell you.

shut up ******