Really? I am banned for 1 week on the tribunal from this???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BOTLANE MOLESTER

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraconis View Post
HAHA that gave me a good lols

But on a more serious note, you got punished for trash talking, wasnt really extreme but this sissy community doesnt like it, so change, nothing you can do about a community filled with bigots.
YA OK that is totally 5 games right there bannable for 1 week.
Buddy I have gave hundreds of dollars to league of legends and they think its ok to ban me for 1 week for absolute garbage
fkn ridiculous

BOTLANE MOLESTER

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorDark View Post
Have fun with your well deserved 1 week ban. Keep up the good work I'm sure you will get permabanned soon with that kind of language.
I'm sure you will be sent a cookie in the mail from riot for being such a great altar boy on his knees at their service.

Sereg Anfaug

02-16-2013

OP is obviously clueless and in complete denial. Just let him rage and get to that sweet sweet perma even faster.

BOTLANE MOLESTER

Recruiter

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galactan View Post
You were harrassed? When? I just see you raging and belittling everyone else.
Look at game 2,
look at the **** ppl say to me, open ur eyes
ur prob that loser that just clicks punish on the tribunal without even reading the cases over.

Flickerei

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blingblang View Post
Buddy I have gave hundreds of dollars to league of legends and they think its ok to ban me for 1 week for absolute garbage
fkn ridiculous
Money spent =/= You can do/say whatever you want.

EDIT: from your posts here I can see that you deserved it. Permaban inc most likely

Eraconis

02-16-2013

I would punish for game 1, because you trolled and that ruins the game for 4 people but makes 5 others happy since they like free wins.

The rest is honestly just lols you arent really verbally harassing like an idiot, It has some thought into it and its not even swear words every sentence.

Riverstyx201

02-16-2013

Quote:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6221255/#nogo

That's my case, please read it and the only ones I talk **** on is when they start harassing me.
Stop right there.

Quote:
4) That player in my game was far worse than me. Why am I banned???
a) I'll keep this one simple: retaliation isn't OK. Reacting to a toxic player by being toxic just incites that player to be even worse--it also ruins the game for up to 8 other players. It is far, far worse to watch two people yelling at each other all game than it is to watch 1 player ranting into blank space. Almost everyone in the game can find someone out there that behaves worse than they do--but so what? Finding someone worse doesn't justify your behavior or justify retaliation. We expect more out of our players. What players often don't realize is... those other players in your game that you thought were worse? Nearly 100% of the time, those players were banned even before you were. If someone is being toxic, just report them and move on. If you retaliate, both of you will be banned. It's really that simple.

the flail

02-16-2013

Are you twelve?

Eraconis

02-16-2013

Quote:
fkn ridiculous
I would pardon, depending on my mood at that time, lol. 1 troll game shouldnt dictate your punishment but then again Im also banned by this retarded community so dont listen to me, just keep notes on what they ban you for and avoid it

They are unreasonable, ignorance is bliss.

Galactan

02-16-2013

Quote:
Look at game 2,
look at the **** ppl say to me, open ur eyes
ur prob that loser that just clicks punish on the tribunal without even reading the cases over.
LOLking me. You will notice that I'm not level 20, so I can't participate in the Tribunal.
I still would have punished, especially for game 5.