if u had to lane vs malzahar;

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chaos Lod

02-16-2013

what would you do? how to beat him?

powwder

02-16-2013

don;t stand near minions or malefic visions will bounce to you (bounces to nearest target).

ChiefClive

02-16-2013

Pick Galio and press W.

Cenerae

02-17-2013

Malzahar has incredibly good 1v1 dueling power just because of his ult. Your options are to either try and tank it straight out (with Galio and his W, as already mentioned), burst him down before he bursts you down (someone like Annie), ignore him and farm (Mordekaiser), or have your jungler swing by and gank because he's overextended often.

Avoid standing near minions that have space aids so they don't bounce to you, and focus on just farming for most champs. And call for ganks when you think you can kill him. If you don't have hard CC or a silence, it's going to be risky to try and harrass him from level 6 onward because the range on his ult is quite large. However he's not much good in a 1v2 fight, because he's slow and squishy and has to channel to use his ult.

Sylvr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2013

If you just dodge his Q and don't stand in W, then you should be able to win every trade unless he ults you. It's really damn hard for Malz to land his skills on someone 1v1 without his ult. As stated above, don't stand near minions with his E on them or else he gets free harass. Make him have to cast that E directly on you if he wants to harass with it.

Once he hits 6, just gank him until you can buy enough MR/Health to survive his full combo by yourself. A gank on Malz is pretty much guaranteed to get his flash the first time, and then kill him constantly until it comes off of CD.

Jowabunga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2013

I play Malz a lot so I tend to pay close attention to how other people play him. Almost without exception, every person I've ever seen play Malz pushes incessantly with complete disregard for jungler interference. If your jungler doesn't pick up on this your options are to push back equally as hard (which will likely deplete you first because of the passive on Malz's E) or to attempt to poke him out of lane (which is difficult considering his high damage and long range on Q). Things are likely to be rough for your other lanes if he is allowed to push and roam without consequence.

BlGFISH

02-18-2013

I see a Malz mid and I will play GP mid and watch him ult me and I eat oranges.
Unless my team is a bunch of meta sheep, then I will go Leblanc and burst him before he has a chance to ult.
Or worse comes to worse I get early QSS and laugh.

But my first choice is always GP

bob000

02-18-2013

Pick someone who can push back and scales well like Karthus or Anivia.