Vlad good at winning?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poopyduo

02-16-2013

I dunno but I think vlad's pretty good at winning even if he has bad K/D. If you build him a bit tanky (like rylais not warmogs) he'll get 3-4k hp and still have some solid AP. He dominates teamfights. Just walk in, R, tank, lifesteal, W when you're close to dead, and they get destroyed. your team rapes them with the 12% bonus damage, they're targeting you, and bam win the teamfight. This has been normals though so I'm pretty sure it wouldn't work as well in ranked or anything. But still, you'd think level 30's could stop this even if it wasn't in ranked...

ROKAF JE

02-17-2013

Yes, Vlad is strong and an absolute monster late game.
Maokai works nicely with him during team fights.
+12% damage to the enemy, -20% to you.

Poopyduo

02-17-2013

I used to think he was nerfed too hard to use anymore, but I decided to try him again and I won 4 out of 4 games. 2 of them I had a negative ratio because I was the tank, but I had tons o assists.

ROKAF JE

02-17-2013

Vlad shines in Teamfights with a Rylais, or just a rabadons for insane damage.

CDR Vlad is better than Magic Pen Vlad - don't forget that

Poopyduo

02-17-2013

man I 100% agree, CDR on vlad is the only thing that makes him good anymore, 2seconds betwenn Q? and 9 between the W? It's just too awesome. You can practically W twice in a teamfight if you're not targeted. What I love is when people don't understand the ult, and my team lets like 3 or 4 people off with <500 health. TRIPLE KILL. Too funny xD