Which Lane Carries Best?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Simiun

02-16-2013

Hey guys. My friends and I have recently formed a 5v5 team, and I had a question about carrying.

I am pretty much our team leader, since I am the most experienced. I am about Silver 5 level and they're all bronze 5. I can play any position, and have a lot of champs at each position. Right now I am our ADC. But I feel like I can carry harder when I play top, mid or jungle. I play a really mean Fizz, Xin or Irelia.

My question Is this: Which lane should I be playing to carry my team the best? I wanna give us the biggest advantage possible. So where do you think I should be to do that?

TLDR: Which position carries the best?

Chaos Lod

02-16-2013

mid seems to work for me.

powwder

02-16-2013

any lane can carry hard.....but no one wants to hear that so i say jungle.

jungle helps all lanes. that means jungle can get people fed, as well as help if a lane is losing.

Gydeinn

02-17-2013

Mid lane and Jungle have the most influence during laning phase, but I'd say Mid if I had to choose, as long as you remember to roam. Given its geographical location, you should be ganking both Top land and Bot lane (either by yourself or four-man gank with your jungler). By doing this, you'll not only feed yourself (through assists, if nothing else), but also feed the lanes you gank. You also have a lot of control over the jungle if you ward right, and keep track of the enemy jungler's movements. You're also right beside dragon so you have a say of what goes on there as well.

Simiun

02-17-2013

So mid and jungle seems to be the consensus. Thanks guys!

AngryFlames

02-17-2013

I like top lane, if you do really well you splitpush all day and apply pressure to toplane