Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Which Lane Carries Best?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Simiun

02-16-2013

Hey guys. My friends and I have recently formed a 5v5 team, and I had a question about carrying.

I am pretty much our team leader, since I am the most experienced. I am about Silver 5 level and they're all bronze 5. I can play any position, and have a lot of champs at each position. Right now I am our ADC. But I feel like I can carry harder when I play top, mid or jungle. I play a really mean Fizz, Xin or Irelia.

My question Is this: Which lane should I be playing to carry my team the best? I wanna give us the biggest advantage possible. So where do you think I should be to do that?

TLDR: Which position carries the best?

Chaos Lod

02-16-2013

mid seems to work for me.

powwder

02-16-2013

any lane can carry hard.....but no one wants to hear that so i say jungle.

jungle helps all lanes. that means jungle can get people fed, as well as help if a lane is losing.

Gydeinn

02-17-2013

Mid lane and Jungle have the most influence during laning phase, but I'd say Mid if I had to choose, as long as you remember to roam. Given its geographical location, you should be ganking both Top land and Bot lane (either by yourself or four-man gank with your jungler). By doing this, you'll not only feed yourself (through assists, if nothing else), but also feed the lanes you gank. You also have a lot of control over the jungle if you ward right, and keep track of the enemy jungler's movements. You're also right beside dragon so you have a say of what goes on there as well.

Simiun

02-17-2013

So mid and jungle seems to be the consensus. Thanks guys!

AngryFlames

02-17-2013

I like top lane, if you do really well you splitpush all day and apply pressure to toplane