Seeking High ELO player's opinions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spit Bucket

10-27-2010

high elo players are not special **** i could tell you what to do just dont feel like explaining it

Elhehir

10-27-2010

high elo players are just like anybody else; they win, they lose.

They just win more consistently than 95% of the LoL population.

Jmazing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2010

I think What really happen is that your team put you in a position that you felt uncomfortable with. Which is sometimes gonna happen, what you could of told them also i don't wanna gank from mid if you want someone to gank from mid have someone replace you mid. Or instead of pinging maybe hawk shot it so they can see it or enchanted arrow him before he reaches lane.

http://25minstosurrender.podomatic.com/
The more you know.........(Rainbow)

As1cs

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmazing View Post
I think What really happen is that your team put you in a position that you felt uncomfortable with. Which is sometimes gonna happen, what you could of told them also i don't wanna gank from mid if you want someone to gank from mid have someone replace you mid. Or instead of pinging maybe hawk shot it so they can see it or enchanted arrow him before he reaches lane.

http://25minstosurrender.podomatic.com/
The more you know.........(Rainbow)
They weren't buying wards so the only way I knew which way Vlad was going was from Hawkshot. So everytime I pinged it was because you could see him on the map ;p

HighEloPlayer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saaadfaaace View Post
Seeking High ELO player's opinions
Hey . You might do better private messaging me - I'm often out stomping noobs or pondering the metagame.

In High Elo games, I wouldn't expect the mid to do too much ganking unless they were Pantheon or TF, because everyone last hits to avoid pushing to the enemy tower, runs flash and/or ghost and calls mias. The jungler should be the main ganker, because they're always mia. The mid player would stay mid, getting the jungler to cover when shopping, until teamfights started.

However, whether you should gank or not really depends on whether your opponents are over-extending. As your team's hard carry, it is perfectly acceptable to just farm during the laning phase, so that you can dominate when team-fights start in earnest. It is worth paying attention to the lanes to see if a well placed arrow can influence a fight.

The exception would usually be if a fight is happening in the jungle or at dragon. In this case you should get there if you can turn the fight around.

By the way, if you happen to play an 'all mid' game, Ashe is probably the best champion. AoE physical damage that slows and has a big range / short cooldown is pretty nuts, as is slow-locking.