Hahahhahaha

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Qichin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraconis View Post
Yeah and I do that for people I respect, and respect has to be earned.

To bad one of you deserve it, Im forced to do it in game and that has worked out for me.

Besides, same meaning different message, whats your point? Ill choose which version I say, regardless of how you interpret it.

You a constant moron = "You ****ing idiot"\

Few posts then rationally agree = "I don't believe that was very smart."

A community like this doesnt deserver it when it wont change the way you already look at me, go study some psychology before you say stupid ****.
Then you and I simply have completely different views on being nice. I just don't feel it is necessary to insult others (and it takes up too much energy to do it, really). I guess I just don't understand the concept of someone needing to first earn being treated with common courtesy, nor do I understand the apparent need you feel to insult others (and you must know that what you say will be insulting to others), though I could be wrong about you on that last point.

So is being nice a bad thing?

gnfnrf

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemoj View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6220396/#nogo

And you guys still want to tell me this isn't broken??!?! HAHAHAHAH Good thing my other 4 accoutns are not banned.
The Tribunal isn't broken, and haven't even read the case. It doesn't matter what is behind that case link, it isn't evidence that the Tribunal is broken.

Look at the link you posted. Do you see the number there? Do you see how big it is? Six million, two hundred twenty thousand, three hundred ninety six. That's how many Tribunal cases there were before yours. Nothing that happens in one case can possibly matter to the Tribunal's efficacy as a whole.

Eraconis

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qichin View Post
Then you and I simply have completely different views on being nice. I just don't feel it is necessary to insult others (and it takes up too much energy to do it, really). I guess I just don't understand the concept of someone needing to first earn being treated with common courtesy, nor do I understand the apparent need you feel to insult others (and you must know that what you say will be insulting to others), though I could be wrong about you on that last point.

So is being nice a bad thing?
When did I ever say being nice was bad? I think that question is rhetorical.

To bad but this community pushed it too far.

Their ignorance is in every comment and THAT does not deserve kindness.

You have just grown up in a ***** enviornment that evolves treating everyone nice no matter how retarded they are.

Its something to say stupid ****, and its another thing to accept it and be reasonable, which clearly this community does not and thats why I dont bother with the soft language.

I never said you had to earn being treated with "common courtesy". Once again you failed to read, typical tribunal warrior.

If you are a constant moron in all your posts, why would I give you respect, I started posting on the thread like you, sadly I dont see the point in being nice with bigots and egotistic morons.

Eraconis

02-17-2013

And its funny how many thumbs up you are getting, you are just proving me right that the tribunal is not a solution, because if this many people can fail so hard to read, they shouldnt even have the power to decide to push or pardon, they should be in school.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2013

Someone upset they not getting upvotes? Sorry to break it to you...but you not the "cool" kid as you thought you was.

Eraconis

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
Someone upset they not getting upvotes? Sorry to break it to you...but you not the "cool" kid as you thought you was.
I dont care? Its not about my votes its about the person Im arguing with, seeing as there are so many **** wits who actually agree with ignorance is hilarious and makes it more obvious that the community needs a lesson or two.

Once again another tribunal hero that has failed to read.

Shiister

02-17-2013

Quote:
I dont care? Its not about my votes its about the person Im arguing with, seeing as there are so many **** wits who actually agree with ignorance is hilarious and makes it more obvious that the community needs a lesson or two.

Once again another tribunal hero that has failed to read.
So if people disagree with you and agree with the other guy, him and the people who agree with him are ignorant? Okay, should tell this to hate groups and racist, should make themselves feel good in their beliefs.

Once again another banned player unable to get their head out of their ass.

EDIT: Also, I got Dota 2 keys which I can toss you.

Eraconis

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
So if people disagree with you and agree with the other guy, him and the people who agree with him are ignorant? Okay, should tell this to hate groups and racist, should make themselves feel good in their beliefs.

Once again another banned player unable to get their head out of their ass.
Im not sure if you are trolling or just stupid, maybe both?

If people disagree I want to know why, they clearly havent shown any counter arguments that made me say "hmm I guess your right about that", and believe me I would.

Yeah you should tell that to hate groups and racists, you know what other group is like them? THIS ONE. It has already been mentioned that this is a polarized community. The mindset of the community is not at the level to judge whether or not someone is ruining the game, because the average person likes to think in very simplistic ways, DO YOU EVEN READ MY POSTS?

Probably not, tribunal warrior that failed to read again, cherry picks trash talk which have been intelligently planned so I can study your reaction and its clear, it takes 1 swear word to discard anything I have to say, go explain your logic in a university class room morons.

Shiister

02-17-2013

Quote:

If people disagree I want to know why, they clearly havent shown any counter arguments that made me say "hmm I guess your right about that", and believe me I would.
People such as yourself, will never admit when someone right because of your ego. People have made good points already, but you still argue.
Quote:
Yeah you should tell that to hate groups and racists, you know what other group is like them? THIS ONE. It has already been mentioned that this is a polarized community. The mindset of the community is not at the level to judge whether or not someone is ruining the game, because the average person likes to think in very simplistic ways, DO YOU EVEN READ MY POSTS?
Nope, I tend not to read posts made by banned players throwing tantrums. Did read your thread about your ban and saw how your attitude was there. You would lose any debate with the way you agrue.

Quote:
Probably not, tribunal warrior that failed to read again, cherry picks trash talk which have been intelligently planned so I can study your reaction and its clear, it takes 1 swear word to discard anything I have to say, go explain your logic in a university class room morons.
You still want that Dota 2 key? You said if you could get your hands on one then you would leave the community, Win/Win.

Xianio

02-17-2013

Quote:
Not just ignorant Shiister - bigots, if my disagreeing with him is any indication of how he feels about his own values.