Hahahhahaha

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riverstyx201

02-16-2013

Game 1: Nothing really...

Game 2:

Quote:
Master Yi [00:13:46] you guys are horrid
Master Yi [All] [00:16:13] rport these idiots
Master Yi [All] [00:20:28] reporting you all
Game 3: Double boots and 1/15. May or may not be a troll, but whoever reported you obviously thought so.

Game 4: Constant trash talking in allchat all game. Nothing overly abusive, but pretty annoying.

Game 5: Nothing really

All in all: would have punished for game 2. If game 3 was the only one in the case I would have skipped since it's not clear if it's a troll or not, same with 4.

And if game 3 really was your son playing on your account, you should get him his own account so this doesn't happen.

Eraconis

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwaT Kakuro View Post
And he says "blow me ********" in forums. Ha. Good parenting.
Right lets prevent kids for saying words that they will end up saying anyways. Ha. Good logic.

Eraconis

02-16-2013

Down vote like pussies because you dont have the balls to argue with me, never thought entertainment could be this cheap.

MasterTerranort

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraconis View Post
Down vote like pussies because you dont have the balls to argue with me, never thought entertainment could be this cheap.
And you wonder why you're banned.

SwaT Kakuro

02-16-2013

Now i just think you are a troll. Go hide troll. Dont make me sing songs to get you to leave.

MasterTerranort

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwaT Kakuro View Post
Now i just think you are a troll. Go hide troll. Dont make me sing songs to get you to leave.
He is a troll.

BrightNooblar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemoj View Post
It's my son. Hes 8

Get over your stupid selves. Tribunal is broken
You have two of them? Or did he get younger?

Eraconis

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterTerranort View Post
And you wonder why you're banned.
I wonder why Im banned? No I wonder why the COMMUNITY banned me for hilarious reasons.

I dont trash talk like this but seeing as I am arguing with little kids who clearly have no logic and have been raised in an overly secure environment makes me give up and express myself a lot more passionately about how ****ing retarded you and the people on this planet can be.

Riverstyx201

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraconis View Post
I wonder why Im banned? No I wonder why the COMMUNITY banned me for hilarious reasons.

I dont trash talk like this but seeing as I am arguing with little kids who clearly have no logic and have been raised in an overly secure environment makes me give up and express myself a lot more passionately about how ****ing retarded you and the people on this planet can be.

You see this? This right here is why you got banned, stop doing it.

Eraconis

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverstyx201 View Post
You see this? This right here is why you got banned, stop doing it.
Nope that isnt why, another clear example of a tribunal warrior talking out their ass,

It is clear I didnt get banned for trash talking so bringing it up really shows how little you know about what you are talking about.

Go on keep making me look good.

123456 ... 7